The online racing simulator
I'm in.
Count me in too.
I'm in
Rooster (hvs5b) sign up to
Count me in
if there are too much driver you can delete meI don't do GTAL so I can let my spot to someone else
The max drivers are 60, I don't think there's any trouble for you to drive ...
cant refuse count me in

/ :grouphug:
Quote from Cawwa :The max drivers are 60, I don't think there's any trouble for you to drive ...

:o several server
Quote from MoMo92i ::o several server

There's two servers Torsdagsrace A and Torsdagrace B
I wont be there.
Register me for this race, i will try to be there...driving my FXR , no XRR this time, im getting old and it takes me ages to get up to speed
I want to join... Count me pls..
Thanks.

Car: XRR
Team: Dinamo Motorsport
Quote from Arni Arnason :Register me for this race, i will try to be there...driving my FXR , no XRR this time, im getting old and it takes me ages to get up to speed

Haha ... Arni old .. no way young man!!
Finally will not be abl to come tonight. Sorry to say that so late :s
If its not to late, i would like to join too

Car: FXR
Team: 7Karat
I Can Join?

Car: FZR

Tnx!
Car : FXR
Team : 7Karat
Uh guys, don't you think it would be about time to send that PM with the server info and password?
#47 - need
Sign me up please.
FXR
Quote from BAMBO :Uh guys, don't you think it would be about time to send that PM with the server info and password?

In the Torsdagsraces, the password is sent 1 hour before the beginning of the schedule, IIRC.

So if it's like that here as well, you should receive it in a bit more than one hour.
Quote from MoMo92i :Finally will not be abl to come tonight. Sorry to say that so late :s

To bad you can't join us, but it's no problem for us. Cya in the tracks ...
Quote from BAMBO :Uh guys, don't you think it would be about time to send that PM with the server info and password?

Yes Z is right, we send the password out at 19.00 (CET (GMT +1)) when the servers gets private. Before that the servers are public.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG