The online racing simulator
Server : Noobs Sumo
(7 posts, started )
Hey guys.

I have been wondering for a while where the sumo server went to, it just dissapeared.
I and a few of my friends would like for the server to come back. Doesnt matter if its with noobs or not. But we find that it was a fun server.. no rules and no whining really took place. Everybody had a great time!

I could most probably get a server set up. But first, if anyone has the Insim / Mod, and would like to share it with me. Id be happy to set up a server

Regards.
Sean
I remember it. It was a good laugh.

But I also remember at times it was a massive lag-fest so....
Each time this has been brought up, a noobs spokesperson has politely said 'nooooooooo'. But maybe this time will be different?
i havnt seen any other posts, sry.

But a few people are really egar to play again.
SUMO, those were good times, starting lfs just for some UF1 bumping
wish there was something of the same kind
#6 - th84
Yea, lots of good times on that server. I wouldn't count on it coming back...... maybe if you spammed Nikka's PM box and begged him to bring it back, it might happen.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
#7 - nikka
I'm pretty sure [noobs] will never re-open the sumo server again.

I once had a plan to release the sumo source code to the public. But since that requires an effort, it will probably never happen. Besides I already gave it away to someone, but I can't remember who
PM me if you really really want it and I will probably maybe send it to you if you promise to hold your breath while you wait.

That post made a lot of sense. I love bacon.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG