The online racing simulator
#1 - Cawwa
IRM invites you to Midle days Thunder
We in IRM have the great pleasure to invite you all to a funrace at the coming track in the GTAL. The race is held this coming Monday.

If you sign up here your password will be send to you through the lfsforum.net forum PM system. If you sign up at liveforspeed.se (rekomended) that automatic system will send you the password.

Date:
Monday 28 December 2009
Track: South City Long Reversed
Cars: GT2
Qualify: 30 minuts
Laps: 56
Forced pit: None
Weather forcast: Low wind

The race is going to broadcast live at tv.liveforspeed.se/

Torsdagsrace shortly (TR)
- TR have two servers, Torsdagsrace A och Torsdagsrace B: if more then 32 are racing we will be divided into two divisions.
- You can practise/qualify at any of the two servers, the times are allways mended.
- During the qualify session you can press shift-i at any time to see the mended result in a special tabel.
- You might change server after the qualify session. The special tabel will show you what server you are going to perform your race.

Schedule (all times in CET)
19:00: Warmup / Practise. The servers get into private.
21.00: 30 min qualify session start
21:45: Race start

All welcome!!

Signed ups here 26 (Signed up at liveforspeed.se 19)
rc10racer;
Puzzle;
CARRERA GT;
Foqs;
luki97;
BAMBO;
AstroBoy;
AsnL;
Turbo Dad;
Lombardi;
SabersKunk;
JayEyeBee;
proa2414;
seniecka;
hvs5b;
Danas;
ZanZi;
Arni Arnason;
Sodurlu88;
Flingoko;
Melvyn;
N!ghtm@re;
need;
TexasLTU;
GAVILAN;
thereaperl

Replay server A
Replay server B
I am up for it, nothing else todo that night
I'm in.
Im in

EDIT: I wont be there
Swedish tread is now up!
Im in for sure :-) This will be FUN!
The swedish signup thread is finally up friends ... i slept while Cawwa made this english thread
Don't be scared to visit the Swedish thread, it should show up in english lang if youre not familiar with our strange language

Also note that this is a individual race, no driver switch. You are also allowed to telepit during qualification.
We wanna have South City crowded with cars so tell your teammates to join this event as well
I'm in !
Torsdagsrace på måndagen illepall
Count me in, thx
Quote from hyntty :Torsdagsrace på måndagen illepall

Yepp, because we dont wanna have a bunch of drunk drivers on the track!
:drink:
Soth city city council did not permit us to race on Thursday, they though it was to dangerous having 32 crazy drunk drivers on the track, all of them with a bottle of champagne in the passenger seat
SO City Police will enforce that there will be no drinking on track, so u better shape up before u leave pit guys
1) SO only seats 30 cars

2) Some people (namely me :P) have to go shoot people on Monday

3) Christmas isn't a drinking fest

[scandinavian joke no one cares about]
En gång utanför systembolaget kom en moraltante till oss och sa "hör nu unga män, man kan ha roligt utan att supa" -"Men vi är från Finland, vi kan supa utan att ha roligt..."
[/^^]
#12 - Foqs
in
I'm for this race...
Quote from hyntty :3) Christmas isn't a drinking fest

he he .. but I was refering to New Years Eve
That scandinavian joke was great man
30 drivers it will be then + we got 2 servers so we can hold 60 drivers!
im in too
Count me in as well.
Those of you who signed up at liveforspeed.se don't need to sign up here. If you do you'll get the password doubled and let us work more ...

In Sweden and Finland there's only one alcohol problem ... there isn't enough of alcohol ...
Interesting. Im in
#21 - AsnL
I'm in
count me in
Nice plan , count me with XRR please.
I'm in.
28 drivers signed up at the moment
But there's still room for additional 32 drivers (2 servers = 60 drivers) so don't hesitate if u wanna be a part of this event! Don't miss the opportunity to challenge those sturdy :crown: Swedish drivers at the FUN-race at South City on monday!
If you wanna meet us before race day i recomend you to practise at "Torsdagsrace A" (no password required at practice days)!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG