The online racing simulator
[BCCC]Burning Clutch Car Club
(4 posts, started )
Actually we have been around for a good while, since september -08 if i recall. Havent really thought about posting here but it seems like a good time to get "the name" out..

What do we do?
We have mainly been focusing on the swedish racing series called "torsdagsrace" and have pretty much been doing that once a week since a year back.

Sometimes we take part in occational events, and are at the moment looking at starting a series of our own.

Who are we?
A group of guys from sweden who actually are friends IRL aswell. Or atleast we have become since being the team.., we have had IRL team meetings aswell!

AcesHigh(me)
Yoshiwara
Fredde
Arnie
Spirre
Hjorten

Story
started -08 like one of those teams who just come one week and are gone the next, and after the person i started the team left and i was forced to take matters in my own hand. With an iron fist i kicked all bad drivers and turned the team from n00b with quantity and no quality to a small team with 6 drivers and alot of quality.

Some drivers have come and gone over this year but still that very tight group of 6 people are still here strong as ever.

We arent taking any more people at the moment...
Good luck guys, hope you do well =]
Good luck aces
#4 - Cawwa
Good luck with your team guys ...

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG