Don't be silly! He's in China
He already was here.
#4 - 5haz
Santa isn't real by the way.
What!?!

Lol, i know that. But i thoguht the tracker was quite interesting
Stupid.
#7 - 5haz
Perhaps when he gets too close to the USA NORAD will shoot him down.
Omg, ffuu ... i had my headset on pretty high volume and this stupid midi song almost cracked my ear-drums
Santa has had an accident in his sleigh and was killed brutally by a raindeer size piece of debris, believed to be Prancer. Several dozen children witnessed the incident and reporters have harassed them continually since to get a sound bite in which one child said, "I could no longer see the white of his outfit, it's all red now.".

Some children are crying because Santa had not got to their house yet and they do not have presents to open this year. An action group has started in America to file a law suite against the Santa Claus Christmas Company for failure to complete on a contract, although lawyers for the opposition are arguing that an Xmas wish list does not constitute a binding contract. However in a TV commercial - which appeared 18 minutes after Santa's death - images of children crying where used to bolster the plaintiff campaign.

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer is the only survivor to have made a public statement thus far, in which he said, "I thought the red nose thing was just a joke, I didn't expect to have a gallon of A positive dumped all over it.".

Police are filing charges for wreckless driving, additionally it has come to light that 182,521 outstanding speeding tickets from GATSO cameras remain unpaid by Santa Claus.

It is believed that Santa Claus was 185 million times over the legal drink drive limit, despite having checked out of a rehabilitation clinic in October swearing never to drink Sherry again.
I Looked on the news, And there was a bank robbery with a guy in a santa outfit.. He Said he needed to pay the elves

Im Not joking Lol,Thats what the news said.
He is travelling way too slowly.

He needs to do 650 miles per second to deliver all the presents in time

He should have vaporised by now anyway
Quote from JO53PHS :He is travelling way too slowly.

He needs to do 650 miles per second to deliver all the presents in time

He should have vaporised by now anyway

Thank you ruined my dreams

Santa Tracker 2009!
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG