The online racing simulator
Team Insane Dragons Skin Compition!
I know a few of you keep saying that me (ghostrider83) and my brother (johnnylightning) are one of the same person. we'll we are not.

but enough of that on to my team's compition.

We would like skinners to skin as a collection of Sheriff Skins for us to use that has our team name on them. We see other teams using team police skins so we thought we do something simular but instead use Sheriff officers then Police Officers. The winner to that skins the best skin will get £1,000,000 to buy cars on our server ([ID.C] Cruise).

Cars to be skinned XRR, FXR, & FZR.
... Yet you "both" happen to misspell "competition"?
Quote from nikopdr :... Yet you "both" happen to misspell "competition"?

leave him alone....
xd
how come ive never seen this server id like to try it out i love cruise servers.
ill make them but u gotta give me the money in real life not online ROFL!!
Quote from fwj515 :ill stole them but u gotta give me the money in real life not online ROFL!!

Repaired
Quote from fwj515 :ill make them but u gotta give me the money in real life not online ROFL!!

Like Ales_M said stole them.

Quote from Ales_M :Repaired

LMAO Good one Ales_M.

Quote from ghostrider83 :I know a few of you keep saying that me (ghostrider83) and my brother (johnnylightning) are one of the same person. we'll we are not.

but enough of that on to my team's compition.

We would like skinners to skin as a collection of Sheriff Skins for us to use that has our team name on them. We see other teams using team police skins so we thought we do something simular but instead use Sheriff officers then Police Officers. The winner to that skins the best skin will get £1,000,000 to buy cars on our server ([ID.C] Cruise).

Cars to be skinned XRR, FXR, & FZR.

LMAO Bro what are you trying to do copy me know lol and as for what nikopdr said its "compition" not "competition" as he trys to say it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG