The online racing simulator
Hungarian Rally sim?
(11 posts, started )
Hungarian Rally sim?
What's the name of that Hungarian SIM? I think it was Hungarian anyway, some kind of rally sim? Graphics looked good but the name of it evades my capture.
uhm RBR nvm
Pannonia Rally.
how much does it cost?
i might be interested
Quote from blakehoo88 :how much does it cost?
i might be interested

It's free. Afaik.. Or maybe that download is just a demo, my computer still doesn't like it either way lol.
The development team is now making Iphone games to support the future development of Pannonia Rally, the latest version is 1.11 (IIRC more than 6 month old) you can download it from here. The full game won't be free but in the current state they don't want to charge money for it.
I remember trying that game a while ago... Wouldn't say that my computer is sh!t... but it just didn't seem like the game engine was using CPU efficiently? :S
Quote from Electric Eye :I remember trying that game a while ago... Wouldn't say that my computer is sh!t... but it just didn't seem like the game engine was using CPU efficiently? :S

It is in a very early stage, it will be optimized and refined in all aspects but not even the developers know when this will be. They don't have enough money to just leave everything and work on this fulltime.
Yeah I wasn't saying that they weren't gonna improve it... just stated what it was like the last time I played it. Even on lowest graphics it wasn't smooth.
Quote from Electric Eye :Yeah I wasn't saying that they weren't gonna improve it... just stated what it was like the last time I played it. Even on lowest graphics it wasn't smooth.

I could run it on lowest settings and my PC is 4 years old now and it wasn't the fastest when I bought it. It's just luck I guess.

Hungarian Rally sim?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG