The online racing simulator
I feel generous
(18 posts, started )
I feel generous
So the first person to QUOTE this whole post, AND answer to this question will win the prize of GTA IV on steam.

1) What is my age?

Really easy question.
#2 - Fuse5
Quote from nikopdr :so the first person to quote this whole post, and answer to this question will win the prize of gta iv on steam.

1) what is my age?

Really easy question.

Quote from nikopdr :so the first person to quote this whole post, and answer to this question will win the prize of gta iv on steam.

1) what is my age?

Really easy question.

Quote from nikopdr :So the first person to QUOTE this whole post, AND answer to this question will win the prize of GTA IV on steam.

1) What is my age?

Really easy question.

10, ya wee bastard.
too old
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Ahhhh! Damn it!

Oh yeah, Steam discounting everything and the best offers will be featured on front page, so tune into the Christmas Holiday sale Discounts upto 80%.

I bought some games there already, such as GTA IV
thank you very much for the game niko
w00t bought gta iv for myself, 7euros, wtf.
I disapprove this thread because I wasn't first.
Quote from RockstarGames :I disapprove this thread because I wasn't first.

*looks at status*

Well I guess you won't have to worry about it anymore

I must actually thank this thread. If it wasn't for it, I wouldn't have known about the huge discounts. GTA IV is definitely on my list and a few others.
Quote from nikopdr :So the first person to QUOTE this whole post, AND answer to this question will win the prize of GTA IV on steam.

1) What is my age?

Really easy question.

Come on you know you want to send me it. Despite not being first.
Quote from AstroBoy :17

Come on you know you want to send me it. Despite not being first.

Oi, cobber! By jingoez I wanna egg you on to buzz off the gizmo so I can have it. I would love to chew Fat with you over a coldie or some amber fluid sometimes, ok, dag?
I love steam, bought STALKER for like $1
Quote from SidiousX :I love steam, bought STALKER for like $1

It's a damn good game to, the story line is really interesting.. I wonder if there is really criminals roaming "the zone"

I feel generous
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG