The online racing simulator
My Tyre Smoke
(18 posts, started )
My Tyre Smoke
Hello there.

I was browsing youtube and i thaught, why not have a blue-ish tyre smoke from racing powerslides etc because the lfs smoke looks like a thick white cloud out of the sky coming from the tyres (Which is perfectly fine for drifters).

So what iv come up with is a thinner looking verry slightly tinted blue smoke texture, (I havent gone overboard with the blue)
The screenshot doesnt exactly look anything special to be honest

Example of the faint tint colour i went for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyv_VyubtzQ

Enjoy
Attached images
BlueSmoke.jpg
Attached files
Smoke.rar - 54.9 KB - 6501 views
hey looks nice and oh yea sweet i am the first person to make a reply to this one lol i think i may have to try this one.
Good work! Do you added it on LFS Database?

Thanks.
Judging solely on your screenshot I think it looks just a little too blue. Maybe slightly less saturation would be better.

Good idea, though. I've never really thought about the colour of tire smoke, but it definately has a blueish hue to it.
Quote from MAGGOT :Judging solely on your screenshot I think it looks just a little too blue. Maybe slightly less saturation would be better.

Good idea, though. I've never really thought about the colour of tire smoke, but it definately has a blueish hue to it.

Agree with you there. It`s kind of too blue, but it`s not eighter that far away from right
-
(CrAbStEr DrIfTeR) DELETED by CrAbStEr DrIfTeR
:chairfall
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :i have made pretty nice smokemod - all different colours in it and i got coloured tyres lol

Looks a bit Crappy XD
O man , thats damn UGLY!!!!!
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :i have made pretty nice smokemod - all different colours in it and i got coloured tyres lol

Wow you are such a rice boy
WOW the most unneeded mod i've ever seen ^^ colored tyres... :riceboy:

What kind of crap it is??
He's straight out from Demo we'll let him a chance XD
Meh thinks he used some self irony ^^
Look his nickname, don`t think he is one of these "too serious" guys
Thanks for this .dds
I've looking for it a long time
I was looking for this smoke texture, Its really good, looks way more realistic than the original tbh
Just in case anyone is using this (and you should!) and wonders why it doesn't work in the latest versions of LFS, you need to rename it to DUST_ALP.dds.

My Tyre Smoke
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG