The online racing simulator
sa habla no espaniol
wellisuggestyareadsomturotials'boutsettngupadedictdsrver
I need A cruising insim
Hey, guys

Can one of you guys give me a cruising insim with km bonus n cop system for my sever
[PJC]Prjct Jdm Cruise i need it ASAP because mines all messed up
#30 - PoVo
Hey guys,

Can anyone give me a banana with no fire on it or something, i need it ASAP because my other banana is on fire :banana_ra
Hey guys,

Can someone point him to the search button so he can find the free cruise insim here, you need to do it ASAP because my search button is on holliday

There's a free cruise insim available here, just use the search button
Quote from elmasfumao :Hey, guys

Can one of you guys give me a cruising insim with km bonus n cop system for my sever
[PJC]Prjct Jdm Cruise i need it ASAP because mines all messed up

Yet again?
omg 3 threads
elmasfumao, I've merged your last 3 threads on the same subject.

At present there are no off the shelf solutions that just work - even the most complete and available version needs a little bit of tweaking and modifying.

Unfortunately given the number of people who come here and ask for various cruise related things there is absolutely no motivation from anyone to write everything for you. What you are asking for is a non-trivial invesment of their time.

Basically what I'm trying to tell you is that you'll need to know a little bit about programming and you'll need to use the version available here and here as your starting blocks.
i have a cruise insim written for my own. but now i sell it.
i have a Lc liberty cruise insim send me a e mail oke maybe can i create a insim for oyu
Quote from PoVo :Hey guys,

Can anyone give me a banana with no fire on it or something, i need it ASAP because my other banana is on fire :banana_ra

Good sense of humor there.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG