The online racing simulator
Logitech G25 wheel issues
(4 posts, started )
Hi everyone,

I have issue with G25 calibration in LFS. Everything worked correct, but a few days ago it stops to work correct. I have to calibrate the wheel almost every race and it's impossible to drive with it.

Does anybody have any sense what the issue could be? In win is the wheel always calibrated ok.

Thanks,
Michal
#2 - yiph
After you successfully calibrated the controller in game, turn on "lock-calibration".
Quote from yiph :After you successfully calibrated the controller in game, turn on "lock-calibration".

Hmm, I tried it, but it didn't help
Any other suggestion?

Is there any advanced way how to calibrate the wheel in LFS? Because I'm able only to set center position in options.

Michal
Make sure the G25 is plugged in when booting your PC. That way it does its auto-calibration routine and personally I never have to recalibrate my G25 when starting up LFS (as seldom as that is).

If the wheel in LFS is not calibrated on startup, for the most part all that is necessary is pressing all the pedals once and rotating the wheel fully left & right (can be done anywhere in LFS, even while on the track), without any further actions needed.

If your calibration itself (axis assignment, etc.) does not persist, then make sure your whole LFS folder has write protection disabled and that the account you're using to play LFS has write rights to the LFS folder and all subfolders/files.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG