The online racing simulator
Christmas Avatars
(166 posts, started )
>look through folders
>find nothing

>use anything

Wait a second... this isn't /mu/.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well I'm sorry, but I consider myself normal, in the sense that I don't get all giddy over the fact it's December because I don't get fed expensive gifts from my parents, because I am from a real family, not a plastic one.

When you become an adult, you no longer need to receive gifts, and then as you have children you are buying the gifts, why waste all that money in one big gap at the end of the year instead of spreading it throughout? Just shows how sheepish people are, it's like valentines day. "Oh, I gave you chocolates and a card dear because I love you, it's not because it's Valentines Day and everyone else is doing it, it's because I love you and thought of it all by myself and didn't need the 14th of February to remind me of it." Yea bollox it's the same deal with Christmas.

If your family loved you, they'd either buy you gifts all year round or not at all. Not just as Christmas or a special occasion.

Quote from hrtburnout :My christmas presents will be company and attention.

Your argument is invalid.
Had mine already. The beard was an optional extra.
#29 - STF
#31 - Vain
Well, do you see what you did there?
Now it's Batman, in yellow swimming trunks, in a surf-off with the Joker, wearing a freakin Santa cap.
Shame on you! Poor Bruce....

Vain
whee!
Nice idea with the hats

only thing is i need an good avatar
<<<<<< done
<<<<< done mine now
Yuppeee.
Had mine up for a while.
Good to see you're all participating
there you go! .... it's an actual pic of me...
Yiha! Get on my horse!
Quote from audimasta :Yiha! Get on my horse!

It's so damn sexy that I can hardly resist getting on it.
Already had it for a while, just after gills who was first!
Can we get ingame hats?
Thanks to Ellis for mine
Christmas Joke Time!!!!!! - Whats the difference between Santa Claus and Tiger Woods?

Santa stops after three ho's

what did santa say to his elves on christmas eve? "ok guys, if we all pull together we can have a white christmas"
How do we know Santa is such a good race car driver? Because he's always in the pole position!
Done

Thanks Ellis (:O Wow he did something!)
Count me in!

Christmas Avatars
(166 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG