The online racing simulator
2009 NDR Xmas Event: Post-Race Discussion and Results
Discuss!

I'll run the tracker after the race. I failed and forgot to change IP. So I'll do it and run the thing later to get formal results.

d

Race Replay (Official)
was nice till i found booth's fxo, and since lx4 has a much lower height than fxo, i was kinda blinded by his rear, didn't see layout tires and then poff, race over
#3 - G!NhO
Was a great race, had some nice battles with some. I was even following a RAC in my rb4 for a couple of laps.

Thanks NDR for yet another great event.
When will broadcast record? Maybe today?
All aboard the failboat
#6 - G!NhO
I'd like to know what the hell happened in lap 1, everybody was all over the place.
Replay in OP, stream on-demand.
I think during the race could be removed unnecessary items, tires, and everything else.
Quote from G!NhO :I'd like to know what the hell happened in lap 1, everybody was all over the place.

R.Kööts tried to overtake me on the inside lane in that chicane, then he hit the tires and everyone behind crashed lol only me, hugo and some other guy went through there safely
The race was long and tiring for my LX4.

I couldnt pass the esses decently but all in all it was a nice race!

Thanks for putting this all together.

ps:could anyone post a link with the broadcast?
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :I think during the race could be removed unnecessary items, tires, and everything else.

+1 - I should have removed some of the "anti quali cutting" tyres - my bad

Quote from sosna :The race was long and tiring for my LX4.

I couldnt pass the esses decently but all in all it was a nice race!

Thanks for putting this all together.

ps:could anyone post a link with the broadcast?

http://www.livestream.com/ndrtv

I believe it's there.
Q: 3rd place? Great! But on the start I was second
R: Good start. Some late braker in T1 but ok. In lap 2 something kicked me to the desktop and I crashed. When I came back the cars was realy damaged. I saw the stream and I think I didnt crash anybody. I want to say sorry If I braked someone. So I did a pit and race again from 21st place. i was 9th and some tyre in the chicane kicked me so I was 11th and bla bla ............
But in the last but one lap M. Saidl burnt his tyres and I got to the second place.
Nice loong race. Thank you NDR and Marry Christmas.
Quote from RenvoN :R.Kööts tried to overtake me on the inside lane in that chicane, then he hit the tires and everyone behind crashed lol only me, hugo and some other guy went through there safely

hmmm, koots rings a bell.
That late braker have been me . Sorry about that.
Uh, it's a bit late, but I forgot to apologize for my accident with the "GREEN FLAG - GREEN FLAG - GREEN FLAG" bind...

2009 NDR Xmas Event: Post-Race Discussion and Results
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG