The online racing simulator
Right turning signal stopped working [bug with a "fix"]
I noticed something strange in LFS recently over the past couple of weeks, it's that the turning signals on the right side of any car have supposedly stopped working, as in not turning on when "8" is pressed, even with a macro-ed command, but it turns on when both left and right turning signals are supposed flash, by pressing the "9" button.
The number 8 however shows up fine when typing it in the chat box. I don't know that it would be worth to do a screenshot or film it.
time for a new bulb
#3 - senn
can't duplicate, sure it isn't something like a police light program, or a sticking "0" key causing your problem? or perhaps the macro program you're using?
I've noticed that the right turn doesn't work on the gauges, in either "Turn Right" mode or the "Hazard / 4 ways" mode. However the blinkers on the cars are working for me - just not the interface/gauges display.
#5 - Niggo
Does that happen on any partially cars or on all cars/situations? i have never noticed such strange stuff o.O
it happened suddenly, on all cars and situations. A fresh install after adding my add-ons did not work.

EDIT: found a solution, just copy a fresh, unmodded "misc" folder over to fix it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG