The online racing simulator
christmas presents
(169 posts, started )
#26 - 5haz
Am I the only under 20 here who dosen't have a games console?
Quote from 5haz :Am I the only under 20 here who dosen't have a games console?

I don't either! Don't really want one, I'm out on the bike too much. Which is what I got. Early present so I can use it, I paid £600 :P

I have an old Gameboy Advance. Does that count?

My christmas presents will be company and attention.
#29 - wild

I've got a PS2 but mind you I've not touched it in about 2+ years haha. Don't really see any need for them to be honest, the games are way to expensive for them..
#30 - Dmt
FIFA 2010 NEW BALL wants me
#31 - Zay
I asked for a Logitech G25, Need For Speed Shift, some die-cast model cars(I am a Huge collector of those), and then just some little things.
Also, with some of the cash I always get from ppl, ill pre-pay for S3.
Merry christmas everyone.
zay
Mistress for christmas?
Nothing for me this year :sadbanana
I will get a G25 , and a guitar , and maybe a girlfriend lol
I got my friend a nice silver necklace, and I wrote a song for her.

As for what i'm getting, she's promised me pink socks
From everyone else it'll be some games, some cd's, band t-shirts and maybe some guitar parts
Quote from brandons48 :I got my friend a nice silver necklace, and I wrote a song for her.

As for what i'm getting, she's promised me pink socks

....and maybe a little bit more!
Quote from devildare :nothing.

No seriously - i havent asked a thing this year. I dont need anything anymore.

So i guess i will be getting monies. (which i prefer)

+1
I am getting a new phone and some clothes. Which is all i really wanted and as i kind off need it.

But the best thing about Christmas is the dinner. I love it so much and thats what i look for the most now.

Should be a good Christmas and i hope you all enjoy yours
Dinner is awesome, especially when my wife makes it. Christmas is at my house this year. We have a house approximately the size of a small compact car and have 15 people coming not including ourselves. Don't know where they are all going to go, especially because we don't have a dining room and the kitchen is very small.
we already have Sinterklaas.
Quote from mrodgers :Don't know where they are all going to go, especially because we don't have a dining room and the kitchen is very small.

You have a garden, or at least a driveway, yeah? Then sit outside, be festive and eat in the snow.

As for presents, I've been driving mine for three weeks already. Christmas might have come early but I'm more concerned I've only bought socks in return.
Hans Device, New Helmet, New Suit, Few xbox games And G19 Keyboard
Quote from Jordan2007 :Hans Device, New Helmet, New Suit, Few xbox games And G19 Keyboard

And a truffle to shuffle?
#47 - Migz
I think i may be getting a new £1000 computer because my mum has finally realised that my 6 year old piece of crap computer needs replacing, especially as im on an IT course at college and my computer wont run anything i need on it.

I'm also getting Batman: Arkham Asylum from my friend, as im getting him Dragon Age.

Besides that i have no clue on what im getting, i think i may be getting two motorbikes from my friend, also possibly a new phone from my dad.

I've gotten my brother a DVD of Rusell Howard, also got him a PS3 extra bundle box(Comes with a headset, triggers, hdmi cable and a box which gives you an extra 3 USB ports for your PS3.

Getting my mum a Thermal Flask thing and a walking duck toy haha.

Im getting my dad a tiny electric model flying helicopter as he flys proper model helicopters.

Getting my friend Dragon Age as i look old enough to buy it.
You lot are a bunch of spoiled barstuards...

Get a job in't mines you lazy gits!

In all seriousness, most kids these days, from what I see anyway, must find it hard to understand poverty and what it is like to struggle financially.

My daughter, who I forced to get a job at the local garden center, has blown a shit load of her money on perfume for her mother. The little sod has no intention of getting me the G27 that I wanted....shoot them I say!
I was a realy bad boy, i dont get nothing

christmas presents
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG