The online racing simulator
Totally pointless topic
(94 posts, started )
Quote from Jordan2007 :You Kept Passing out Because you noticed you didnt have a penis....

good comeback but your mum
Quote from brt900 :good comeback but your mum

Did you really have to bring this thread's level down to the level of a 1 day old child?
It wasn't even a witty play on words.
Quote from Stefani24 :Did you really have to bring this thread's level down to the level of a 1 day old child?

Is that a rhethorical question?

Because the answer is pretty obvious when you look at the 2 people who posted.
Where did ma Mudkipz go?

Your mum jokes are so 2006
Quote from JackDaMaster :Where did ma Mudkipz go?

Your mum jokes are so 2006

Your mum is so 2006.

Also; your mum stole all the Mudkipz.
I need to shave.

This is a great thread for all those little thoughts, eh?
I need to shave, getting a bit bristley.

And I am getting a bit of a beard aswell.

Yeah, the big white beard isn't really your style. hehe
What? We got two conversations going in two different threads now
What now? Spent all that time trying to find that picture?

I was wondering where you went
From this:
Quote from ColeusRattus :No.
g is an acceleration value, NOT a speed, thus it would be 0.05 m/s² less. But that's still not quite true, as with the comparative "less", you still need something that the value is compared to.

Having said that, the average g for our planet is roughly 9.806 m/s², while it's 9.78 at the equator, which would mean it's only 0.026 m/s² less. As the g on the poles are 9.832 though, you're somewhat right as your fall over the equator would be accelerating less by 0.05 m/s² than your fall over the poles.

To this:
Quote from brt900 :good comeback but your mum

Well... this is the "Totally Pointless Topic" thread
Quote from ColeusRattus :No.
g is an acceleration value, NOT a speed, thus it would be 0.05 m/s² less. But that's still not quite true, as with the comparative "less", you still need something that the value is compared to.

Having said that, the average g for our planet is roughly 9.806 m/s², while it's 9.78 at the equator, which would mean it's only 0.026 m/s² less. As the g on the poles are 9.832 though, you're somewhat right as your fall over the equator would be accelerating less by 0.05 m/s² than your fall over the poles.

I'm too lazy to find the stupid superscripted 2 I know it's an acceleration, just.. that damn 2!

Totally pointless topic
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG