The online racing simulator
GT:2 setup
(9 posts, started )
Hello, has anybody a GT:2 setup for FXR with 32% intake, if you have some one, can you give me that, because i can`t drive with that setup, what I have it`s not so good and my best lap time is 1:39:33in WE1 and 1:40:99 in WE1r, I know i can better do that, but than I need a good setup... The track is WE1 and WE1r.

thanks
Quote from Rosbergs :yes, but these setups are not good

LOL, yes they are! There are many WR setups, you just change the gearbox, and the wings, and your GT setup is done.
Quote from andRo. :LOL, yes they are! There are many WR setups, you just change the gearbox, and the wings, and your GT setup is done.

No, it's not... everything must be changed to make a good GT2 setup. Don't tell people they're wrong when really you are the one that is incorrect.
Quote from racer hero :No, it's not... everything must be changed to make a good GT2 setup. Don't tell people they're wrong when really you are the one that is incorrect.

Well not quite right, its pretty much just less DF and gearings and camber settings tbh.

Sure, for an average one. Not a really good one though...
Quote from racer hero :No, it's not... everything must be changed to make a good GT2 setup. Don't tell people they're wrong when really you are the one that is incorrect.

But if he is asking for a setup, that means he doesn't know how to make them, which means that changing wings and gearbox would help him a lot, because it wouldn't be very hard to do.

Sure you can change everything, but it's mostly gearbox and wings that you need to change.

He said that WR setups suck and I said it's wrong, which is wrong. But if it's not, then I wonder what kind of setups do you drive yourself then? *Don't tell shit, when you haven't read my message right!*

And he is an average driver, I know him.

EDIT: Post 999
WR setups are shit if your gonna drive them with 32% IR without changing anything, which is what he is saying I believe.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG