The online racing simulator
Banned?
(6 posts, started )
#1 - dendc
Banned?
Some minuts ago, i was racing on [AA] Rally Around, when suddenly i saw various drivers getting banned, without any warning... i was about to ask what was going on, when i lost connection, and i got the message 'host refused connection' when i tried to re-enter... (i'm also banned, i guess)...

now i read on these pages that there is a league race now going on, but do you have to use such a harsh way of emptying the server? should you ban everyone without warning, instead of asking to leave because of the race, and if they don't listen, just kick them and make the server private?

EDIT: attached picture
Attached images
aa banned.JPG
Hello dendc. I am the one banning you probably. I did not JUST ban you like that of course. The time you got banned was probably after 5 o'clock UTC? (6 your time i guess). And i said about 10 times following: "30 minutes, then server is private!" And counting down off course. And i probably banned you when that time runned out. Anyhow, the server was private, but without password, but i could not put a password on, since not all drivers were there. Stupid mistake from me off course. I hope you can forgive me and we'll maeby race att All Around Rally in the future. Answer if you feel like it.

Kind Regards

Gelin
#3 - dendc
as long as i'm unbanned by now, its not a problem
as for joining these races, do you have to be an AA-member? or just a generally rallycross-enthusiastic?

greetz Jelle
Quote from dendc :as long as i'm unbanned by now, its not a problem
as for joining these races, do you have to be an AA-member? or just a generally rallycross-enthusiastic?

greetz Jelle

Yes you are, it was only a 12-hour ban to keep you off during the race. You need to be a huge fan of Rallycross, and also good at the rules etc. If you are interested check the "Airattack Rallycross Cup 2009" first post for the rules, and then the 2010 calendar in "Airattack Rallycross Cup 2010".

Cheers

Gelin

PS: I'm called Gelle lol.. (Jelle)
#5 - dendc
The rules are no problem, i am going to rallycross races since 1998, and i'm now mechanic for over 3 years..
Quote from dendc :The rules are no problem, i am going to rallycross races since 1998, and i'm now mechanic for over 3 years..

Then you are surely welcome to any event.

Take care

Gelin

Banned?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG