The online racing simulator
Some new "road cars"
(37 posts, started )
Some new "road cars"
Hey Ive just got LFS and I think its awsome. the car variety is also very good however I would like to see some more cars like a Murcielago or 360 spyder, Im not saying they have to be exact just some super cars for the road.
Just a thought
Matty
#2 - joen
#3 - Vain
I'd like the 190 hp-range more populated. BMW M3 vs Porsche 944 S! :lovies:

Vain
Ah I played with you on a demo drift server, I think E2, welcome.

I agree totally, they would be so fun.
+1, already being talked about though.

Ready to drop your social life?
I think we should get the raceabout 05. Additionally, a V8 coupe and a hatch version of the FXO.
Quote from Vain :I'd like the 190 hp-range more populated. BMW M3 vs Porsche 944 S! :lovies:

Vain

190 hp M3? I think you need a tune up... Last I checked, the current M3 was good for well over 300.
Quote from 5th Earth :Last I checked, the current M3 was good for well over 300.

If by 'well over' you mean 40....
#9 - Vain
Not the current. That's a fat blob of scrap metal. The original, first M3 from the 80ies.

Vain
A supercar is what LFS needs, indeed. I definitely hope LFS uses those kinds of cars in S3 (a few at least).

But, I personally would like to see a more modern approach to some of the cars in LFS... in terms of design. The majority of our cars don't look like they have even reached the new millenium :zombie: (except for BF1).

BUT, I would even like cars that look OLDER than our era of cars in LFS . Not 10 years older, but real classics... those kind of cars that are curvy/sexy, dangerous hunks of metal, but with a racing purpose by having power, speed, or handling.
+1 Tweak
Old style, overpowered sexy 60s things with curves a la E-Type Jaguars, Ferrari 250 GTOs, GT40s, etc :up:
Quote from Vain :Not the current. That's a fat blob of scrap metal. The original, first M3 from the 80ies.

Vain

Yeah the 1986-1991 Model (E30)
I would buy 5 licences to get a lookalike of it
Street version:

Race edition:

Get more info here: http://www.bcw3design.com/m3/e30_m3.htm
I think these would fit in S3 (or even earlier) perfectly, I already see their names ingame
#13 - Woz
We also need a big block Holden and some super charged cars, too many turbos
Great idea!! I would love a proper physics based game (LFS for example) to include a proper, well-known car. I know the MRT and the RAC are real and the LX's are sort-of Lotuses but you know what i mean, something like the Modena or even a 3 Series???
after watching top gear last night, how about a lotus exige s
Quote from mrfell :after watching top gear last night, how about a lotus exige s

Great idea!! It's also nice to see a Supercharger in a car... It seems they are more popular at the moment that Turbos...
My vote for RWD sedan (~300HP) added into LRF class
or ~240HP RWD sedan added into XFR class? Both!
I'd like
- A ~190 bhp lightweight non-turbo rwd for the XFR/UFR - class (a BMW 120i lookalike perhaps?)
- An awd car for the LRF - class (An Audi S4,S6 lookalike?)

A bit off topic, but I would also like to see RB4, and especially XRR and FXR given more torque (bigger displacement with no increased bhp).
#22 - Vain
A small addition: The 190hp class should only ship with open diffs.
Oh, I think my heart is melting just from the imagination of those cars.
:lovies:

Vain
Quote from Vain :I'd like the 190 hp-range more populated. BMW M3 vs Porsche 944 S! :lovies:

Vain

Quote from Vain :Not the current. That's a fat blob of scrap metal. The original, first M3 from the 80ies.

Vain

Ah! I was wondering for a second there. Thought someone had yanked a couple plug wires on your M3. I doubt we'll see the 944 S, though, since the Mitsu Starion TSi's styling was pretty much a 944 rip off, and the XR Turbo, well...
Quote from spsamsp :Didn't see this post before i started mine but it's nice that we're thinking the same!

You're talking 'bout the diesel-thing dood? hehe *givesyoufive* *clap*

But these lightweight 90's sedans like the e30 m3 really rock, for sure!

Some new "road cars"
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG