ill give you a clue its european
mercedes 300sl?
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia coupe?
Thats a Mercedes 300SL Gullwing.
all wrong its italian
Ferrari GT Boano?
Ferrari 166 MM Barchetta 212/225
Ok then, here's a new one for ya

P.S. it looks like it, but it's NOT modified.
Attached images
hindustan.JPG
I can't resist, it looks like XRG to me
Can't be bothered looking around so heres an interior i found on the computer, well known car, some might have a heart attack lol
Attached images
guesscar.jpg
Porsche 911 cabrio (one of those old ones?)
It's a 365 aight.
nao close though, im not sure because google images isn't working, they look the same lol
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :nao close though, im not sure because google images isn't working, they look the same lol

It even has the same hood vent as the 365.
Is a 365 a Daytona? im not clued up on my old ferrari's

OMG heres comes the flaming
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Is a 365 a Daytona? im not clued up on my old ferrari's

OMG heres comes the flaming

I'd say a Daytona is a 365.
What the hell happened to it? Someone went crazy with a wood chipper by the looks of it.

@pearcy : didn't know anyone had worked with venturi's on here before lol, they are a pretty car especially the 400, seems like you guys guess mine so easily :P
Here's my entry.
Attached images
1.jpg
Quote from BlueFlame :What the hell happened to it? Someone went crazy with a wood chipper by the looks of it.

@pearcy : didn't know anyone had worked with venturi's on here before lol, they are a pretty car especially the 400, seems like you guys guess mine so easily :P

Looks like its had a dip in a pond to me lol

I didn't work on it, my dad bought it then sold it to a friend of the family straight away.

I think theres a picture somewhere in this thread because im sure its been mentioned before, all smashed up, guy worked on it for years and rebuilt it to a really good standard. Venturi were no help at all, he had to make moulds for the bumpers and get loads of bits made custom.
Ford Custom.

Guess that car
(1211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG