The online racing simulator
Race of Champions - Winter Cup
(133 posts, started )
I know I had nothing to do with it, I didn't even touch him, but he said it was my fault and I didn't leave him any space. He started drifting the whole corner, and at the end he touch my rear a bit, so he went sideways, but the guy behind us nearly touched him, so it wasn't the fault of the guy behind us.

I don't really care about this incident, just saying how people can be, when they are in big teams and they think that it's always someone else s fault.
what is this, finales should be tomorrow, not in damn Saturday, i already have other plans for Saturday, get the damn race back to tomorrow!!!
indeed.
+1
Race today, PM's sent, hope everyone will be happy with the small change
Quote from EliteAti :Race today, PM's sent, hope everyone will be happy with the small change

RoC champion
Race of Champions LFS Season 1 winner is Bela "RevengeR" Perei. He won #91 Karolis[Lt] in the finals by a few second margin, the final race was something worth watching, both racers gave a great performance for our small audience. Bronze was achieved by #17 Vince "Proa2414" Verstreken who beat #27 Ady_Romania in the 4 laps race. Thank you racers for participating in Season 1, there will be more..

So...

Top 4 from this years championship. The rest' position will be decided by their races ( total time / Heat race / Quarter Final )

1st - RevengeR - (12£ / S3 Voucher winner)
2nd - Karolis[Lt] - (6000 Hi-res skins winner)
3rd - Proa2414 - (6000 Hi-res skins winner)
4th - Ady_Romania.

*screenshot coming soon*

Was a great finale guys, some really surprising moments, such as #17 winning two 3id guys, that's what its all about, expect the unexpected

Thank you for season, more to come...
I have a few comments about the league, mostly for next season, only because this ROC type of racing can really be enjoyable, good to watch and also professional.
First of all, you want go give more people points in the qualifying rounds, to make sure you will have the amount qualified by points you want to have in the main event.
Even in the qualifying rounds, you have to make it look professional. No need for childish chatting, and behaviour, neither with friends or anyone else. When you do a league, you are the boss, the participants are only equal racers, nothing else. They HAVE TO DO whatever you say. And you have to tell them what to do, or it will end up like it ended up in both qual and main event, a mad house tbh.
Few small things, like sticking to the timetable, and PW the server an hour before the event.
The qual rounds could have been good, but with a much more strict admin job.

The system of the main event was messed up. You don't give others time to practice, at least not in that format. Asking for set during the event? Sry whoever it was, but how noobish is that? We also had fixed setups given by the admin. After each race the drivers had to send the setup back to the admin, so he could recheck them to avoid cheating.
The layout.. when I saw it I was a bit disappointed.
As for an example, this is what our ROC event layout looked like: (last years lfs.hu ROC)

Inside line made of tyres or cones. You hit em, you get a penalty. Simple as 1*1.
Also, we rolled to the star line, then admin counted down, we started. These are small things that makes the event look more organized, and professional.

Then the brackets. After each round we had a bracket updated by the admin, with the times and stuff, and posted on forums. Looked like this:

Also, each matchup had a random car of 3, decided by a random generator and the finals was a best of 3. Basically, this is kinda like the real ROC, but man it was fun as hell.

I have future ideas about ROC type racing, cause as I said before, This can be really enjoyable and while being fun, also can be professional. But everything have to start somewhere, and this thing has the potential in it and has lots of room to improve.

Race of Champions - Winter Cup
(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG