The online racing simulator
Analyze your .spr!
(6 posts, started )
Analyze your .spr!
Hi all! I know to analyze a lap you have to create .raf file simply pressing ESC from replay you want and then click "export raf". The problem is that i want analyze a full lap that is not counting at the clock.

I do an entire lap to the finish starting from the box. How can i analyze this plz?Is there any manner to know some statics like % gas and brake pedals usage from this?

Regards!
best bet is to upload it to www.lfsworld.net and login with your account, and use the hotlap analyzer
Quote from nikopdr :best bet is to upload it to www.lfsworld.net and login with your account, and use the hotlap analyzer

mmmm...i think that wont work because you have to upload a spr in hotlap mode running entire lap counting time
LFS Replay Analyser is one tool to use the RAF files with.

But personally I like F1PerfView a little bit better - though I do use them both as they both have individually neat features that I've found.
If it is not a full lap then LFS will not create a RAF file, so you can not use any of the existing analysers.

In theory it is possible to grab data from InSim packets, but that would not give a very exact analysis, and I know of no tool that does this.
thanks a lot for the answers ppl
Regards!

Analyze your .spr!
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG