The online racing simulator
Xbox360 or PS3
(35 posts, started )

Poll : What's Better ?

PS3
Xbox360
Xbox360 or PS3
hey guys i wanted to know what one you think is better to buy for the money and which has the better game play and less lag
I voted PS3 simply for the fact that you don't have to pay to play online with it.

Other than that, I actually prefer the Wii, because it offers a very different gameplay than the other consoles. But then, I am a PC gamer at heart, so I mainly use consoles for fun simultaneous multiplayer in the living roo, when I have a few guests around.
What youre basically try to do here is get a flamewar going on. Sure all consoles have their ups and downs, but mostly dawesdust and the folks will come here.
I prefer the xbox meself, but I'm a PC gamer and won't be getting another console after my bad experience with a PS3
Quote from ColeusRattus :Other than that, I actually prefer the Wii, because it offers a very different gameplay than the other consoles. But then, I am a PC gamer at heart, so I mainly use consoles for fun simultaneous multiplayer in the living roo, when I have a few guests around.

This. The kind of thing that gets released on the PS3 and XBox tends to come out on the PC too, wheras the Wii games are pretty unique.
It's all about the platform exclusive games.
PS3 for me because of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII (should it ever come -.-), the Uncharted series, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear, Heavenly Sword, Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea 3 and of course LittleBigPlanet.

€: Also +1 on the wii, I've owned every Nintendo console since the original NES and except for the GC, they all had something special about them.
Quote from nikopdr :What youre basically try to do here is get a flamewar going on. Sure all consoles have their ups and downs, but mostly dawesdust and the folks will come here.

I agree. Seriously, what the **** were you thinking starting a poll like this. This reeks of flamebaiting.
@ Morpha: Well MGS is no longer going to be a PS3 exclusive It's going to be multiplatform
Quote from nikopdr :What youre basically try to do here is get a flamewar going on. Sure all consoles have their ups and downs, but mostly dawesdust and the folks will come here.

I agree.

Seriously man....

It is completely up to you.... Get the one YOU like better. Not others....
Pc
Where is the "neither" or "both" option?

The PS3 has the better graphics card (search for the RSX stats against the Xenos) but a less intense colour pallette. One does transparency better. One has better integrated network stuff. But in terms of gaming hardware, both 360 and PS3 are fairly evenly matched.
it's all about the exclusives. Uncharted or Gears of War. GT or Forza. Blah de blah or woop de do.
Got both, prefer the xbox, but in real terms, you'd be happy with either.
I say the PS3 is better than Xbox 360's. Why? Because it is a console made for having fun, not getting RRoD or creating a eardrum-shattering sound.
In before RRoD.

Oh wait...
Between XBox and PS3, I prefer PS3. So, when I went to buy a console... I bought a Wii.

Choose ps3 because the most epic game i ever played was ps3 exclusive.
Hence the name Uncharted 2 among thieves.

That's the only reason because whel i like both of them.
xbox 360, why? well its cause its the only console i have owned besides a PS2.
its only RROD once and it got fixed in under a week and haven't had any problems with it since.(late summer 08)
i didt want a flaming war to start all i wanted to know was which is better as im kinda in between them both at the mo!
Quote from fwj515 :i didt want a flaming war to start all i wanted to know was which is better as im kinda in between them both at the mo!

The is no real answer to that question.
I think the best question in this whole console war is: Which controller/joypad do you like best? Because the rest is all pretty much the same anyway.
I vote for PC. > Console
Quote from Bose321 :I vote for PC.

You can't, because there's no PC option in this poll.
Guys, I'll make sure everyone's mind goes and asplodes.

PC.

Yes agree with dawesdust PC is definitly the best although it is not included in the poll

But PS3 is also great

Xbox360 or PS3
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG