The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Right.. Source engine sucks...

Most played FPS is... Yeah, CounterStrike

Counter Strike doesn't run on source engine you cretin. You find most people that played CS1.6 hate CS:S , most of teh people that play CS:S didn't progress from 1.6, which proves that anyone who is normal knows that the source engine sucks, bullet physics are so random, hit boxes are like mushrooms over your damn head and your crotch acts as a kevlar shield. Yea. Good game.
I'm sorry that I was lumping CS and CS:S into the 1 title of CounterStrike.. you know, becaue they're totally different games... 1 involves you shooting ponies and ducks.. the other is KILLING TERRORISTS.

News flash: CS:Source is an Evolution of the GoldSrc based Counterstrike, therefore I can lump it perfectly fine into the 1 title of "CounterStrike" which is the most played FPS online even now.
FFS guys, take it to PM or get an f'ing room, the sexual tension is killing me.
Christ. Arguing for over 2 hours?

Get a life and take it to PM or IM.
Hehehehe but you guys agree with me right?
Agree with what exactly? Yes, Dawes can be a Troll sometimes and he tries to start flame wars (which he has successfully done with you!) but you just learn to live with it in the end. Ignore him and he wont reply, as he wont be getting a reaction from you.

Live and let live.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Agree with what exactly?

With the fact because he is a PS and Apple fanboy he has a biased opinion on Forza and xbox in general.
Don't really care to be honest. I certainly don't care so much about it that i would argue with him for 2 hours.

To be honest, he is no different in terms of fanboyism than YOU are with VAG's.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :

To be honest, he is no different in terms of fanboyism than YOU are with VAG's.

True, but I'm not going to go into a Ford thread, and just wait for someone to say something stupid so I can chime in about how shit they are. Though it does sound like something I would do.
Quote from BlueFlame :With the fact because he is a PS and Apple fanboy he has a biased opinion on Forza and xbox in general.

Say for now I do agree with you. He is a fanboy, he baited you and you took it and ran with it which makes it as much your fault as his.

Yes you may have been baited (haven't read it all) but you should be aware enough not to take it. Finally who cares what other people think honestly? Did I buy a xbox and FM3 because other people thought it was good? No, I bought it because I thought it was good. For that exact reason, I have been keeping an eye on GT5 thread as if it turns out to be half as good as it is hyped I will be buying that too.
I will be buying GT5, regardless, always have, always will
If it ever gets released, I will too
I know this is the FM3 topic, but.............

Assuming the physics are as good as they are made to be, GT5 is going to be a very good game, however, there are a couple of things worrying me.

I will miss the customization of FM3, BIG TIME, as its one of the key features in FM3 for me.

Also, I am still worried about the "170 Hi-def models including full damage modelling and interior modelling", to me, this STILL sounds like ony 170 of the cars in GT5 will have cockpit views, and this I find worrying.
Gran Turismo needs to bring back it's "racing modifaction" option, that thing was the shit, My favourite was making a Subaru Legacy a Volvo 850 supertouring wannabe but damn it was good!
I have a number of worries about GT5 but I'm not going to go into them here. That's what the GT5 thread is there for (assuming it hasn't been closed due to fanboy warring)

I would've put feelers out to get a Wednesday night race this week but we've got no connection right now. Stupid broken router.
Quote from BlueFlame :Gran Turismo needs to bring back it's "racing modifaction" option, that thing was the shit, My favourite was making a Subaru Legacy a Volvo 850 supertouring wannabe but damn it was good!

^ This!
Quote from BlueFlame :Gran Turismo needs to bring back it's "racing modifaction" option, that thing was the shit, My favourite was making a Subaru Legacy a Volvo 850 supertouring wannabe but damn it was good!

Wow... I agree with you on something.

*Twilight Zone Music*
Who couldn't agree? It was one of the best things about it, they were all, almost perfectly designed to how the manufacturers would have done it, which makes me more appealing to me, I don't really enjoy mixing and matching body kits that make my car look completely riced, I prefer the "factory touring car" look. And GT and GT2 had that, one of the best things about that game, and cars like the GTO LM and Renault Espace F1... (ok the Espace sucked... but still..)
The lime green FTO LM, I still remember winning that in GT1.
Quote from danowat :The lime green FTO LM, I still remember winning that in GT1.

The FTO LM in GT3 was good too. The drag HKS Skyline and 240sx(i think) were cool too in GT2. Fun thing I found on GT2 is to put stage 4 turbo on a Fiat 500, improves horse power from like 30 to 60bhp heheheheh
Same with GT4 and the original VW beetle :P
Quote from senn :Same with GT4 and the original VW beetle :P

Never tried that, I couldn't bring myself to alter the stock god of all cars :}
Some more action shots from me. Had some very fun online tsuiso session today:

How much steering lock can you give your cars in Forza?

In GT5 you can tweak it up to 50.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG