The online racing simulator
#1 - HaCo
Where are the good old times...
Hi everyone,
Although I have LFS for a very long time I'm just a casual and rookie racer. In the past I had a lot of fun racing XF GTi, XR GT, RB4 GT, FXO, ... let's say the street cars on the big nice tracks Fern Bay black (or other variations) just to have some fun. There were startgrids with +20 cars and there were always drivers with +/- the same level as I had (slow ), faster drivers and yep even slower ones.
What I'm trying to say is that there were servers where you could have big fun as a casual driver, with some racing aspect. These type of servers I can hardly find anymore (maybe I'm not looking too well?).

Or it is serious racing, it's drifting or some police game or you need enough credits to join.

I've posted a similar post in the "New players say hi" thread, and I'm posting it here because it's more like a general question. Am I the only one feeling this way? Are there other who want to have some fun with the kind of racing I'm describing?

Is there a way to have a server like that, switching between tracks automaticly and let's say allow the standard setups only?

Grtz,
Hannu.
Try LR|Race Center 1 which is funnily enough on FE Black.

And there is no way in LFS, aside creating an external program required to join the server or drivers being honest to enforce standard setups.
Quote from boothy :Try LR|Race Center 1 which is funnily enough on FE Black.

And there is no way in LFS, aside creating an external program required to join the server or drivers being honest to enforce standard setups.

this future are comming in new patch
I agree with OP. I'm not really an old LFS'er but I can't seem to find any (S2) servers with people that play big tracks with road cars in race mode. All the servers are about serious racing
Last time I was racing online, I had some of the most fun on XF-GTi Demo servers on Blackwood

Demo racing isn't as bad as it used to be. As long as you prepare yourself to be crashed without your fault every 3 or 4 races. But I don't really mind that As long as I'm in a grid where I can keep up with the mid pack.
As long as i remember the meaning of that sentece (in title) ... good old times must stay as good old times. Make urself feel comfortable right now and in few years u can say it again. It only makes sense this way for me.
Try out (IHR) Inronhorse Racing
It has track rotations, and you have to build up points to get to the next level of car.
Lately I had some nice racing on "[RTL]Racing for the slower and less talented." (or similiar name)
I only wish they would run some other tracks, at the moment its only Blackwood

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG