The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
There is some in Estonia already tho, very cold

Went outside and about 15min, i had to come back because my hands were cold and i was afraid to lose my fingers. I want to play lfs with those fingers!
-20 and only a little snow here
#403 - STF
Today it snowed heavily here, I was out running some errands against the clock earlier, needless to say I had a little bit of fun now and then, but also one or two scary moments.

Kind of dissapointing on the other hand, most of the drivers seemed to have forgotten how to drive.
True I had wheelspin at 10mph in third gear if I stomped on it, but it was no excuse to drive at 5 mph and clog entire streets.

At one point an elderly guy wanted to climb a sidewalk, to park his car, he only managed to do it with the front wheels, the rear ones started sliding along the (big) sidewalk.
When he eventually stopped, his car was perpendicular to the road, front wheels on the sidewalk, front bumper against a fence, he had a puzzled facial expression, that`s a parking alright!
-20C isn't all that cold. -20F! Now that's cold!

We had a spell of freezing rain over the weekend. Rained all night and seemed to nearly instantly freeze at 7:15 am catching everyone already on the roads completely off guard. Girl on the radio said she let her dog out at 7 am and all was fine. When she went back out at 7:15 to let the dog back in, everything was frozen under a thin coating of ice. Temperatures didn't rise up above freezing until around noon and no road crews were out because they couldn't get to work to do anything.
Yay !

Quote :Heavy Snow - Fri 18 Dec

There is a moderate risk of severe weather affecting southeastern parts of England. Snow showers, especially during the first half of the day, will give local accumulations of 5 to 10cm.

Issued at: 1105 Tue 15 Dec

5-10 cm is heavy in the UK, btw
-5 here in the south of Poland, and no snow :|. I went to the carpark yesterday to return disappointed .
Quote from JO53PHS :Yay !

Re-phrase that, heavy for england
Actually yes
Quote from JO53PHS :Yay !

You do realise the weatherman has a tendancy of getting the weather wrong

I predict it'll be damn cold, but no snow for that day
Quote from mrodgers :-20C isn't all that cold.

Lets just put it that way - I wouldn't lick any metal objects in that temperature.

Although I agree -20C in proper clothes isn't that bad but when you go out for a smoke in your shorts and T-shirt with only a jacket, it can get a bit nippy.
Quote from Xaid0n :You do realise the weatherman has a tendancy of getting the weather wrong

I predict it'll be damn cold, but no snow for that day

You have to have HOPE.
-7 this morning in teh netherlands (limburg), and no snow.. unfortunately.
-13 and snowing! :clapclap:
-6C here. And I forgot my gloves on my 30 minutes bike ride.
God bless driving with no hands.
No Snooooowww here yet, just very cold and icey.

The roadster keeps going around corners at funny angles for some reason on these slippery roads, i can't think why!
Quote from Agniz :-13 and snowing! :clapclap:

Dammit, I want that cold. Lowest temperature I've seen on my dash has been 3 degrees. :|
Quote from Bob Smith :Dammit, I want that cold. Lowest temperature I've seen on my dash has been 3 degrees. :|

Was -7.5 according to the car on saturday night/sunday morning after my 20minute walk home cause mum was sleeping .
-5c according to the thermometer. Russian fur hat has come out for winter smokes

apaarently snow tomorrow but i highly doubt it. it never snows this early here
apparently it snowed here over the past couple days, i hadn't gone out since work on the weekend. wasn't much, maybe 2cm at the most. went out to the store and saw some stuck to grassy areas.

it was really cold last week, -10c or worse. it dumped a bunch of snow on the niagara area. apparently it was also snowing pretty bad up north, they were saying a whole meter of snow.
Still 80F/27C here, guess I'm going to need to take a vacation to see snow.
it's been 2 weeks since we have snow over here and im already tired of it... i can't wait to go to cuba...
Quote from PMD9409 :Still 80F/27C here, guess I'm going to need to take a vacation to see snow.

you live in florida, you almost never see snow.
Quote from bunder9999 :you live in florida, you almost never see snow.

Never sounds more correct.

It snowed here in like 1976 I think, was just small and light. Other than that one time I need to go on vacation to see it, or to even have the need for a pair of pants.
For you Canadians, wouldn't it be easier and less work and bandwidth for you to just post when you don't have snow?
Quote from mrodgers :For you Canadians, wouldn't it be easier and less work and bandwidth for you to just post when you don't have snow?

The west coast (Vancouver area) doesn't see much, nor do we here in the Toronto area. We have a wee bit right now, but not worth noting, really.

Why the hell are you guys complaining about 3 degrees? -10? not cold. Pansies!

My roommate is back at his folks' place in Regina where it's -49C, not to mention windy as hell on top of it.

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG