The online racing simulator
Request: Shift light (for Z28)
Hi.

I looked trough the forum and couldn't find a solution, that is why i opened this thred...

I used to drive using "momoleds" from Kegety, but they don't work anymore, so i was wondering if someone could find a way to have a shift light again.
If it was possible to be using the momo leds it would be great, but an app just like "analogue gauges" by just emulating a shift light that we could move to the top of the screen, for instance, would be just fine.

If there is something already, just point me in the right direction...
i was looking for the same thing!
and i bet my portuguese is better than your english! hahahah

procurei saber sobre o shift light no Z28 e também não consegui encontrar. me parece que ninguém sabe como fazer! triste, não?
Quote from buck77 :i was looking for the same thing!
and i bet my portuguese is better than your english! hahahah

LOL, you got me there...

Quote from buck77 :procurei saber sobre o shift light no Z28 e também não consegui encontrar. me parece que ninguém sabe como fazer! triste, não?

Tou até perdendo cada vez mais a vontade de jogar...

Espero que apareça logo qualquer coisa.
Quote from eRaptor :Tou até perdendo cada vez mais a vontade de jogar...

Espero que apareça logo qualquer coisa.

Translation: The more the time goes, the more I think of quit palying LFS. Hope to see some changes very soon, or else...

--

Please don't do that! \o/

Stay with us...

Like... i play iRacing. it's a prepaid system and you have no ways to 'cr@ck' it so, its one of the most amazing simulator ive ever seen...

in fact, its the best one actually... but theres one thing that its not even CLOSE to LFS: the comunity!

i still play LFS because of the great people i had the opportunity to meet here... the leagues are very well organized, the broadcasts and the comentators working on it as well...

we have yellow flags here and there is one guy in the world that is dedicating his time to be sat there to drive the safety... its AMAZING!

PLEASE, STAY HERE WITH US, MAN! UR NOT GONNA REGRET... I PROMISE YOU!!

can i hear amém?
amém

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG