The online racing simulator
iTCC 2010 - Pre-Season Test Event LIVE Broadcast 13th Dec
Hello race fans !

And even more so fans of brilliant touring car racing.

The iCON Touring Car Championship (iTCC) is back for its second season, and after an immensely popular first season, has returned and is blow up to a huge size. There have been 125 or so signups for this season. We had 61 drivers try to make the pre-qualifying cut for this test race, only 32 of them got in.

We'll see you starting a bit before 18:00 UTC for qualifying (Want to know what time that is to you ? Use the Time Zone Converter). It'll be on livestream, with myself, Michael Passingham, and Michael Booth commentating.

It will be insane. You'd be well advised to have an AED handy for me and Passo and possibly yourself.

Watch on Livestream

Play along at home with Timing & Scoring from spdoRacing Online Host Tracker

You can be the Eye in the Sky with LFS Remote.

It'll all be On-Demand shortly after the race, so you can relive the moments to your heart's content until the real season start in January.

See you all later this evening !

dekojester
This will be awesome, I can't wait.
Cant wait for this, gutted i cant race but thats because i suck at driving. The race should be brilliant.
yeeee boi will be mint
Quote from arrowkart4 :yeeee boi will be mint

overtaking everyone by a lap?

GL all, i hope the racing today will be great
Can't wait racing tonight!
Quote from JPeace :yeah, i was hoping to race, but my wheel has a mind of its own atm, and i cant risk jepordising anyone elses race in a high level competition like this. plus i suck so..

Haha, yeah i will be lucky to get into one of the main races. So many good drivers are racing in this league. There a whole different standard from me. If i get into one of the main races i think i may cry i would be that happy
I'm rather scared tbh, Deko, Passo and Boothy will finally be able to talk bad about me behind my back while I'm racing
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Someone save the chatlog then

It's not worth it.

Mostly eejits spamming and non-eejits telling them to stop.
Just gonna bump this above the GTAL thread since that event has already happened and this one is going on air now!
Another bump be ause Gil bumped the GTAL thread...

Race 2 starting in a few moments.
I didnt realise that iTCC was full contact?

:huepfenic
Quote from danthebangerboy :I didnt realise that iTCC was full contact?

:huepfenic

It's not, but I see how you could say that A bit of pre-season jitters, I hope. As long as they get it out of their system before the season
Well done Wilko.
Quote from zeugnimod :It was awesome.

NOOOO!!!! I showed my worst driving EVER, couldn't even get into the Top15!!!, while I was 4th on preq... How awkward is that.
That was awesome.

Race 1 was pile of....

But in 2 and 3, normal iTCC services were resumed

Cant wait until the season.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :NOOOO!!!! I showed my worst driving EVER, couldn't even get into the Top15!!!, while I was 4th on preq... How awkward is that.

Yeah, you were even slower than me.. Nice and refreshing change for a moment

Can´t say im satisfied with the race results as what goes for the other racers...
Wilko was an animal

Oh and;
Attached images
wat.JPG
Quote from Seb66 :
Oh and;

Yeah, that's what i pointed out here.

Gonna watch it on demand now, looking forward to it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG