The online racing simulator
5.1 sound
(6 posts, started )
5.1 sound
Hey, does LFS support 5.1 sound?
They say that LFS does not have surround effect. I'm not sure, but I think that it have it, because I have 2,1 speakers and when car is left, I hear only left speaker....
#3 - dadge
Quote from matijapkc :They say that LFS does not have surround effect. I'm not sure, but I think that it have it, because I have 2,1 speakers and when car is left, I hear only left speaker....

that's called stereo.
Quote from BoyGTA :Hey, does LFS support 5.1 sound?

i don't think LFS does 5.1 only stereo. but i think with your setup, you would get 2x left 2x right and then your sub. i could be talking out of my ass tho.
Well, it's a pity. Hope in the future LFS will support 5.1
Quote from dadge :i don't think LFS does 5.1 only stereo. but i think with your setup, you would get 2x left 2x right and then your sub. i could be talking out of my ass tho.

What you mean is some kind of 5.1-stereo mode. Both the left speakers use the left soundchannel and same for the right.. So in a way it´s more like a 2.1 system with 2 additional speakers connected to the wires :P

Tho it works. Other than that i can only think of up-mixing and crap like that, that most of the time just sounds wrong :/
#6 - dadge
2.1 is only stereo with the bass channelled through a sub. but yeah, it's more or less just plain old stereo.

5.1 sound
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG