The online racing simulator
Drift Mechanism New Skin Ideas
(45 posts, closed, started )
Quote from hatchbackhero23 :How long did that take you 1.3 seconds come on seriously. Serious submissions only please.

I are vry srs.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :.
File Type: jpg LX6_DM.jpg (13.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg XRT_DM.jpg (13.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg FZ5_DM.jpg (13.8 KB, 2 views)

(Idea ) Look at this post, report it, report yourself, delete your account and then suicide.
I see a few problems with that.
1) I think the post is about on-par with the rest of this thread.
2) I can't report myself, nor would I want to.
3) I don't have sufficient permissions to delete myself, nor would I want to remove such a glamourous person from these forums.
4) I can't suicide, I have so many more idiots to annoy and give me suicide requests to die at such a young age.
Skin drift it is his(her,its) that you want?
Sorry my bad language English
I'll try later but I can't promise the best work ever.
Well I did one for you all. check out the attachment and JDMKING20 check your pm's for the skin.
Attached images
XRT_Drift_Mechanism_Preview.JPG
Ty for those who are giving this competition a try.. i hope more of u get in on it.. as we said DM need your help.. Best skin design wins.. and will become our new skin for 2010 so get out there and start skinning deadline is Jan 1st 2010
Wins what?
what?
#35 - RS1T
Quote from JDMKING20 :u know what u should go join Tc u act just like them.. nothing but A**holes

Lmao

Just because some of your team members earned themselves very long bans. Don't be sore because you and your mate were banned a week ago for ramming

The only person flaming here is you, telling people to get a life etc. We were just asking why someone should spend hours of their time making a skin for an arrogant teenager who can't even be bothered to ask politely
Quote from RS1T :Lmao

Just because some of your team members earned themselves very long bans. Don't be sore because you and your mate were banned a week ago for ramming

The only person flaming here is you, telling people to get a life etc. We were just asking why someone should spend hours of their time making a skin for an arrogant teenager who can't even be bothered to ask politely

haha sry but im not banned for ramming i get banned for bitching out a rammer that gets a slap on the wrist and let go. so do your reasearch b4 u say me and my mate

and im not a teenager u dumb ****

Total Posts
Quote from JDMKING20 :

and im not a teenager u dumb ****

Total Posts

QFT i know, i said i dont post here anymore xD

Thats most likely right, but in a few years you will be and beautiful things will happen and suddenly you might find girls attractive, sounds weird but its true. Don't be affraid.. it will be fun.

BTW check my age couldnt get any older xD
Quote from JazzOn :QFT

Thats most likely right, but in a few years you will be and beautiful things will happen and suddenly you might find girls attractive, sounds weird but its true. Don't be affraid.. it will be fun.

BTW check my age i know, i said i dont post here anymore xD

and for your information im engaged u dumbass... so stop getting off topic .. so either get on topic or STFU
Quote from JDMKING20 :and for your information im engaged u dumbass... so stop getting off topic .. so either get on topic or STFU

is that legal?
just curious... How does it work? I mean you're obviously not 22.

Or.. did your parents engaged you already?
I'm sorry.. that's non of my buisness. PM me about if you wanna talk, tho'. That's really off-topic here.
#43 - RS1T
Quote from JazzOn :is that legal?

Haha, i've heared some states have silly laws about marriage, so i guess it could be

And no, you were banned for ramming The TC reporting system never lies
Your website sucks
Quote from tiagolapa :Your website sucks

Dude u suck. Your not cool going around saying team's website sucks man get a life.
This thread is closed

Drift Mechanism New Skin Ideas
(45 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG