The online racing simulator
G25 wheel going crazy
(8 posts, started )
#1 - MKR
G25 wheel going crazy
I downloaded the new patch then went to play lfs to find me g25 wheel is out of control throwing its self left to right out of control with no force feedback.
Are you sure it wasn't calibration or something? If it keeps being crazy, just call on Logitech Support here and describe everything what happens and where's the problem. If your piece is a fail product, you should get a new soon, but all parts of the wheel musn't be damaged from outside and it must be still under warranty, but they'll tell you all...

You can find all the numbers you need on the main wheel part from bottom.
Turn your wheel fully left and right - this will calibrate the wheel and make sure LFS can recognize the full available steering range. The violent shaking is just FF oscillation (the wheel wants to centre, but the wheel's inertia and FF motor response lag make it go out of control) that happens because LFS thinks, or the wheel reports, that it has only like 15° steering range total instead of 900°.
Quote from AndroidXP :The violent shaking is just FF oscillation (the wheel wants to centre, but the wheel's inertia and FF motor response lag make it go out of control) that happens because LFS thinks, or the wheel reports, that it has only like 15° steering range total instead of 900°.

i always thought that was speed wobble.
No, that doesn't really happen on cars, but even if it did, it would only happen when the vehicle is moving, while FF oscillation can happen very easily even at standstill.
#6 - MKR
i have no idea whats going on with it on lfs.. tryed everthing.

But i just got iracing and it works fine on that
#7 - CSU1
yeah i have the problem with it only registering 15 degrees but it only happens on lfs

G25 wheel going crazy
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG