The online racing simulator
Round 2: Final Grid
The following Ties were broken:

P5-P6: n!faculty and CoRe Racing: n!faculty's time was set in Q1, CoRe's Time was set in Q2. Tie goes to the earlier set time, Q1 of n!faculty.

P8-9: Triple 7 Racing and ConeDodgers: Triple 7 Racing's time was set in Q1, ConeDodgers' was set in Q2. Tie goes to the earlier set time, Q1 of Triple 7 Racing.

P11-12: Something Awful Racing and E-Team: Something Awful Racing's Time was set in Q1, E-Team's time set in Q2. Tie goes to the earlier set time, Q1 of Something Awful Racing.

Incase you don't see it like this in the image, hit F5/Refresh, and it should update. Had a few backwards and had to redo the image.

d
May I ask why my 2:24:48 isn't noted down ?

From LFSWorld:
FZR
0:45.940
1:36.560
2:24.480
11 Dec 2009, 20:04

And Q2 results:
#4 - J@tko
Quote from GianniC :May I ask why my 2:24:48 isn't noted down ?

From LFSWorld:
FZR
0:45.940
1:36.560
2:24.480
11 Dec 2009, 20:04

And Q2 results:

Because you hit a pole [apparently - I havn't seen the replay yet, d said you did last night]

Too lazy to download and watch reply. Bah. What nonsense.
By the way, is going over that white pit exit line and such neither resulting to an invalid qualify lap, afterall that's also an admin placed object.
#6 - CSF
How did I know someone would complain. Plenty of people hit cones, only most of them had the good sense to not carry on the lap when it was obvious they had hit it.

BUT ITS AN AMATEUR LEAGUE AND WE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO HIT POLES COZ WE ARE SPECIAL.

Yeah come on use that argument.
I'm not objecting the penalty or anything. Just let me moan and vent my anger on NDR instead of on my self mkay.

Though I really can't remember hitting a pole on that lap. Do hitted one before in the boothy shack but that was a different lap. I even think the 2:25:84 lap...
#8 - CSF
Good.
Just checked reply, bah, it's really one of those "But it was the wind!!" accidents...
Quote from GianniC :

Too lazy to download and watch reply. Bah. What nonsense.
By the way, is going over that white pit exit line and such neither resulting to an invalid qualify lap, afterall that's also an admin placed object.

You hit a pole at replay time 23.04 at the Boothy Chicane

EDIT: And no, d watches the replay afterwards.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG