The online racing simulator
Skin for the XR GT turbo?
(16 posts, started )
hi there,

is there anyone out there that can make me a skin for the XR GT turbo!

in a nice blue or if you could in a flip paint green and purple

with my website addy on the rear bumper! and down both sides of the car
the font is in psd format! photoshop format! (the website addy is www.CBB2.TZ4.com like that please<<) also cbb2 dirft leader! on the car someone where!
and then if you can make a nuther skin the same but with cbb2 dirft boy's insted of cbb2 dirft leader!

if not just a standed font!

if you could that would be very nice of you

thanks very much,simon!
#2 - Gunn
Dirft?
#4 - Gunn
That sort of thing could dirve me to dirnk!
Quote from Gunn :That sort of thing could dirve me to dirnk!

lol dont worry about putting it on there then mate!

just my website addy would be grate and the colours if pos!

thanks dude!

i have this font if you want it for the side of the car

http://cbb2.co.uk/Downloads/defused.ttf
#6 - Gunn
I won't be doing it, sorry. I don't have ten hours to spare. But it is likely that some kind member will have a go for you.
Quote from Gunn :I won't be doing it, sorry. I don't have ten hours to spare. But it is likely that some kind member will have a go for you.

ok thanks mate! anyone?!
LOL Serious RICERS!!! The BMW on front page made me laugh.
Quote from Btoryo :LOL Serious RICERS!!! The BMW on front page made me laugh.

i would refrase that my frend! we dont do racing! just because we drive or may own a moddifed car dose not mean we are Serious racers!

and its spelt RACERS! not RICERS! LMAO! i wasnt asking your opinion on my website thanks! if i did then this wouldnt be the place! all i would like is a skin

keep you spam out of my topic thanks!!
Quote from badboy2 :i would refrase that my frend! we dont do racing! just because we drive or may own a moddifed car dose not mean we are Serious racers!

and its spelt RACERS! not RICERS! LMAO! i wasnt asking your opinion on my website thanks! if i did then this wouldnt be the place! all i would like is a skin

keep you spam out of my topic thanks!!

He means Ricer, a ricer (normally) puts unnecercery modifications to car normally used to aid performance but are there for aesthetic purposes.
Lol sorry I meant RICERS. Sorry I cant make the skin I cant find that car you want on page.
Quote from Btoryo :Lol sorry I meant RICERS. Sorry I cant make the skin I cant find that car you want on page.

no problem.just before you think the car's bodykit was ad to make it go fast thats not the point! also you probly wouldnt guess whats inside the bmw? try a 2.5! and also dose a lot of dirfting! sideways action! we arnt people who race around the streets just to clear that up! thanks anyway both!
#13 - Gunn
I'm still trying to work out why you would put the word "dirft" on a car. There is no such word.
#14 - Vain
Maybe they want to be recognized on sight as the muppets they are?
(Sorry...)

Vain
i done the skin for you
#16 - RS1T

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG