The online racing simulator
Logi FormulaForce GP prob
(2 posts, started )
Just wondering if any of the other FFGP wheel owners have the same problem I do. When I race in LFS it feels liek the gears in the wheel only have about 10 teeth rather than the 50 or so they do. My wheel is so choppy its hard to get a clean race in cause I have to try and keep my distance from other cars and curbs and walls. It was really bad before but found that the damper was turned off in the wheel settings, Ive turned that back on and the wheel was perfect for a few weeks(2-3) but not its getting choppy again. I also played with the FFB .cfg settings and that helped abit at 256 but still not very smooth. I have a good frame rate so I dont think that would do it and the wheel seems to only do it in LFS, I downloaded the GTLegends demo(and removed it the same day) to try my wheel in a different game an it seemed to work fine. Anyone else have this prob or have any suggestions?
Quote from STRAHD :Just wondering if any of the other FFGP wheel owners have the same problem I do. When I race in LFS it feels liek the gears in the wheel only have about 10 teeth rather than the 50 or so they do. My wheel is so choppy its hard to get a clean race in cause I have to try and keep my distance from other cars and curbs and walls. It was really bad before but found that the damper was turned off in the wheel settings, Ive turned that back on and the wheel was perfect for a few weeks(2-3) but not its getting choppy again. I also played with the FFB .cfg settings and that helped abit at 256 but still not very smooth. I have a good frame rate so I dont think that would do it and the wheel seems to only do it in LFS, I downloaded the GTLegends demo(and removed it the same day) to try my wheel in a different game an it seemed to work fine. Anyone else have this prob or have any suggestions?

Hi,
I have the same wheel but it works fine even it has many km driven.
Try to use DXTWEAK and re-calibrate the wheel using this program.

(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG