The online racing simulator
Need a XRT skin for my team (S2 X version)
Hi can anyone make a skin for me and my team.I want something basic and simple.Just some decals and stickers.Also "Race Bullets" and "RB" to be writen somewhere on the car.Me and my crew play LFS X version because we like it more than the Z.We are demo racers and play only once or twice a week for fun.Please help me with this skin.
P.S i want it to be with Black and red colors.
Thanks
Give me a day or two and I'll see what I can do for you. it seems you want simple two tone skine with your team's name and tags on the car with a few decals.

Do you have any ideas what decals (stickers) you want one the car?
Also does your team have a website as well so I might add it to teh car some where?
Quote from ghostrider83 :Give me a day or two and I'll see what I can do for you. it seems you want simple two tone skine with your team's name and tags on the car with a few decals.

Do you have any ideas what decals (stickers) you want one the car?
Also does your team have a website as well so I might add it to teh car some where?

We dont have a web site.We are just friends who drive for fun i saturday and sunday.Decals can represent some famous manufactures like O.Z ; AEM ; APEXi ; BBS etc.Nothing specific.
Thanks man.
Sorry for my bad english!
Not a problem then I'll do what I can but might I suggest that you all think about getting a website. I found its easier to keep incontact with my members if we had a site. You can do up a site at www.webs.com or at www.freephpnuke.org for free.

Edit: If you need help with this PM me and I'll set you up with a site and possible a domain name as well for free.
thank you very much.
Edit: I think to set up a free forum from www.freephpnuke.org>
Once again thanks.!
Well It didn't take me as long as I thought it would to make your skin for you. See attachment for preview and skin is ina PM for you. PS. I also made an XRG version for you incase you decided to come to Z.
Attached images
XRG_RaceBullets_Preview.jpg
XRT_RaceBullet_Preview.jpg
Thanks man.The skins are awesone.I could not do this on myself.I am very Grateful to you.
sides are boring rest is cool
Quote from Bmxtwins :sides are boring rest is cool

Well they this wanted a basic skin nothing special. So I made a basic Red n Black skin as requested.
use a fancy font and make the name bigger

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG