The online racing simulator
Season 2009: Championship
Please click here to see the Current MiniFBM championship standings.

Please click here to view the Chase Cup standings.

The column for "Bonus" indicates if the driver is still eligible for the Bonus awards. Remember, 6 points for attending and finishing (taking the chequered flag under your own power) all races in the season, or 3 points for starting but not finishing all races in the season.
For Round 7 and the title:

If Rik finishes 3rd without getting bonus points, he wins the title regardless of what anyone else does.

If Rik finishes 4th without getting bonus points, and Fredrik wins, Fred wins the title.

If rik finishes 4th with getting fastest lap or pole position, and Fredrik wins, Rik wins on the tiebreaker of most wins.

If rik finishes 4th and gets Pole AND fastest lap, Rikje wins.

Fredrik must finish far enough ahead to gain 12 points on Rikje in order to win.

EDIT: Also note: All ties are broken according to positions. MaunoKasa, calvinaquino, and Puzzle all finished 8th in their races, and there is no tiebreaker. They are all classified on the same position.
Oouh this will be exciting
Quote from audimasta :Oouh this will be exciting

Ill crash him for ya ;D
Oh wait... thats not allowed.
Umm... Ill win instead then.
#5 - Rikje
Quote from aroX123 :Ill crash him for ya ;D
Oh wait... thats not allowed.
Umm... Ill win instead then.

so that's how you thank people for sending sets eh?

Looking forward to this race, first time I'm actually able to become a champion for once
Any idea on when the final standings will be published? I understand you have some work to do on investigating the incidents in the final race (+ all the other stuff you guys do), but i'm just wondering
Quote from audimasta :Any idea on when the final standings will be published? I understand you have some work to do on investigating the incidents in the final race (+ all the other stuff you guys do), but i'm just wondering

I hope tuesday afternoon/evening (US time)
Championship results official.

Congratulations to Fredrik Enersen on the Overal Title win, and to Martijn Bont on the Chase Cup victory.

Unfortunately, a penalty took away Rik's win that he would have had based on tiebreaker, but such is sadly life, that occasionally these things will happen.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG