The online racing simulator
Drift Mechanism New Skin Ideas
(45 posts, closed, started )
Hey guys, DM is looking for your help on designing Next years Team Skin.. u have untill Jan 1 2010 12:00am EST to post your designs, at that time i will post a thread with everyones creations.. and we will have a cummunity wide Vote as well as a Team vote for the best one. so get out there and get to skinning.. Dm needs your help
Cars:
XRT
FZ5
LX4/6
Email me your designs and/or renders @ prowler5622@hotmail.com

Serious skinners Only plz!!
Bump.. Anyone? im sure sumone would like to get in on the competition
wow serioulst no takers.. come on the new year is coming quick DM needs ur help with this.. im sure sumone has sum ideas out there
#4 - RS1T
Maybe if you had bothered to make an effort creating your thread by spelling things correctly, and trying to appear professional, you might attract some professional skinners.

What incentive do people have to make your team a skin? Making a good skin takes a long time, and not everyone has enough time to sit behind their PC all day making pretty little skins for your drift team.
Quote from RS1T :Maybe if you had bothered to make an effort creating your thread by spelling things correctly, and trying to appear professional, you might attract some professional skinners.

What incentive do people have to make your team a skin? Making a good skin takes a long time, and not everyone has enough time to sit behind their PC all day making pretty little skins for your drift team.

and u are the reason why i i hate posting here because no one ever has anything constructive to say... and maybe i misspelled sum words because i type to damn fast and i dont feel like editing the damn psot so STFU and get out of my thread
That was actually pretty constuctive by RS1T, because you asked for it.. 2 Times.

You cant be bothered to takes 2 sec to write a word correct and expect people to waste hours to come up with something great and probably unique... oh well... gl

Quote from hatchbackhero23 :Try and tell me I spelled something wrong.

Quote from hatchbackhero23 : Tis the friggin season for holiday cheer jeeez.

All we want is for the LFS Community to help us out because some of us lack the talent to skin or dont have the resources. I would like to see some submissions not negative comments. Tis' the friggin season for holiday cheer jeeez. So any serious skinners we need your help. The colors we are thinking of are a black base and blue decals with our name. Try and tell me I spelled something wrong. So as JDMKING20 said send all submissions to his e-mail and enough with the negativity.

Wow you have nothing better to do then pick out the fact i didnt put a ' on tis get a friggin life loser.
I'll try later but it probably won't be good enough for you.
Quote from JazzOn :That was actually pretty constuctive by RS1T, because you asked for it.. 2 Times.

You cant be bothered to takes 2 sec to write a word correct and expect people to waste hours to come up with something great and probably unique... oh well... gl

u know what u should go join Tc u act just like them.. nothing but A**holes so why dont u just get out of my thread and let the serious ppl come here damn
Lmfao

PS: im not stoping anyone from posting here (lol) So get off your Horse and try to consider Critism... or keep ignoring
Quote from JazzOn :Lmfao

PS: im not stoping anyone from posting here (lol) So get off your Horse and try to consider Critism... or keep ignoring

*Shakes head*
you guys are american and yet fail several times... Quite pathetic to laugh at someone not english-nativ

PS: and again.. you guys asked to be corrected LoL

Quote from hatchbackhero23 :Try and tell me I spelled something wrong.

Quote from JazzOn :you guys are american and yet fail several times... Quite pathetic to laugh at someone not english-nativ

PS: and again.. you guys asked to be corrected LoL

But I didnt spell anything wrong dumbass get off our post and get a life already
Quote from hatchbackhero23 :But I didnt spell anything wrong dumbass get off our post and get a life already

actually you did... read my posts again.

And now, only thing thats left for you, is to insult me... just shows your attitude. *shakes head*

And FTR, when i said "gl" i meant it, because you`ll need it.

PS: thanks for your concerns, but im fine.. just bored.
#16 - 5tag
Wow... guys going horribly off topic, arguing about spelling mistakes, telling others to "get a life"... this place looks like a YouTube comments page.
So back on topic ignoring the idiots I recently lost my computer due to it being a total peice of crap so im stuck without photoshop for a while but JDMKING20 and I are stumped for a new design anyway hence we are seeking a decent skinner to come up with our new team skin for 2010. So any serious skinners e-mail ur submissions to JDMKING20's email located in the first post. Thank you and Merry Christmas!!!
Quote from 5tag :Wow... guys going horribly off topic, arguing about spelling mistakes, telling others to "get a life"... this place looks like a YouTube comments page.

exactly my point ... all i wanted was a damn thread for a new team skin.. just because i typed a few words wrong.. and was in a rush to leave for work.. i didnt edit the mistakes.. and i get flamed about it... so like i said he can gtfo of my thread with the arguing BS and lets get back on topic
#19 - 5tag
Quote from JDMKING20 :exactly my point ... all i wanted was a damn thread for a new team skin.. just because i typed a few words wrong.. and was in a rush to leave for work.. i didnt edit the mistakes.. and i get flamed about it... so like i said he can gtfo of my thread with the arguing BS and lets get back on topic

Though you did not get the point. He wasn't laughing at you, he was just saying you should not take it as a matter of course that your skins will be done. The request makes it sound like this though.
His point was just that a good skin takes many hours and that you don't even afford five minutes to spell/type your request right.
Quote from 5tag :Though you did not get the point. He wasn't laughing at you, he was just saying you should not take it as a matter of course that your skins will be done. The request makes it sound like this though.
His point was just that a good skin takes many hours and that you don't even afford five minutes to spell/type your request right.

ok once again i did not have the time.. i was running late FOR WORK when i posted it... i didnt have the time to check for mispells
lol... and still you dont get it. All you can think off is "the misspelling" and that everything is negative towards you and your Team and flame (thats right.. you started it, by ignoring what RS1T said)

I feel like talking to a 12 year old and this will be the last post from me here (yes, you can be happy now xD)

But for the sake of it.. again.. its about your effort taking 10 min (or more) to think of what you' re requesting and who you seriously expect to answer. After 2 days you bump your thread.. and further 2 days another bump... like everybody only comes here to see your request and jack you off.

And yes, nice to see you go to work (do you think your the only one.. remember we live in different timezones) But you`ve posted 8 times now already here.. you got time for that, huh.

Instead of keep on arguing (wich was fun, thx) and ignoring - THINK
Quote from jazzon :lol... And still you dont get it. All you can think off is "the misspelling" and that everything is negative towards you and your team and flame (thats right.. You started it, by ignoring what rs1t said)

i feel like talking to a 12 year old and this will be the last post from me here (yes, you can be happy now xd)

but for the sake of it.. Again.. Its about your effort taking 10 min (or more) to think of what you' re requesting and who you seriously expect to answer. After 2 days you bump your thread.. And further 2 days another bump... Like everybody only comes here to see your request and jack you off.

And yes, nice to see you go to work (do you think your the only one.. Remember we live in different timezones) but you`ve posted 8 times now already here.. You got time for that, huh.

Instead of keep on arguing (wich was fun, thx) and ignoring - think

ok what got damn part didnt you understand i was f***ing late for work i didnt have the damn time
Attached images
LX6_DM.jpg
XRT_DM.jpg
FZ5_DM.jpg
How long did that take you 1.3 seconds come on seriously. Serious submissions only please.
come on guys, we are asking for a "TEAM" skin here. we are not asking for you guys for much, just a few hours of your time. its not like we asking for a skin just for 3 people but we have a pretty full team, with members abilitys ranging from coding to rendering, but no one is really strong in skinning on our team, and if we were just ask your self, why would we be posting this here.
please just help us out here and please stop spamming in here. the thing is we really need a new skin so please just keep it clean
This thread is closed

(45 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG