The online racing simulator
New Here
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I hope everyone likes my stuff.
Yea, ummmm, hello!

What makes your stuff stand out from all the other stuff? I like my stuff and I think it is better than your stuff.
I mean that I hope you like my stuff as much as their others.
Well met, stranger!
Pray tell, what 'stuff' doest thou offer?
Ohoh, I love stuff

Welcome btw
Hello im Donnie

I have been active in motorsports now for the last 9 years. I'm from Baltimore Maryland and part of the US Air Force. My stateside daily drifter is a 89 KA-T 240sx that I bought 6 years ago. this car has been through hell and back and I have personally built it from the ground up to my liking. Minus the Fail wheels lol everything else is ok.

I am now stationed in Northern japan. I drift a 94 Nissan Skyline R33 Gts25-t here.

Not new to forums or LFS.. just getting back into it. I logged/log many hours on Gran Turismo on my downtime before getting into LFS and its the only game I like besides Gran Turismo

240 pics

Skyline pics

Hey all. My name's Heath and I've had LFS demo since before the LX came out haha got fairly into drifting and racing on Blackwood but only bought a license yesterday

I'm 19, I live in Melbourne, Australia. My world revolves around cars and here's my main pride & joy that I bought and started restoring when I was 14

I play Call of Duty 4 and LFS in my free time :P

I'm not interested in shooting people in real life but I do love motorsport, I've done a bit of autocross/motorkhanas, drag racing, circuit racing, hillclimbs etc too
welcome bro
Cheers
:) [Newly licenced player]
i finally got s2 licence
Im Shane, 15, downloaded LFS a week ago and finding it a nice tool for learning to drive a proper road car! :eclipsee_
Hi, I'm Nuno, I'm 33 and have been playing the Demo version since Patch Y. Yesterday I bought the S2 and as far as I could see, it really worth it.
Quote from Captain Slow :hi, im not a brand new player, (although still a bit of a noob), but iv noticed that everytime a new player joins and introduces themselves, they start a new thread, so i thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where new players can introduce themselves without starting a whole new thread each time. (probably the most sensible idea ive had i think )

EDIT: thanks to janezki for turning this into a sticky, so please try to keep it clean, and welcoming to all new players.

Prepare to loose your social life!!!
And watch out for Tristan!! And JakG!!!!

i lost my social life already and i havent even bought the game 0.o -_-.

i have a question about the demo though
Quote from biggamehit :Hello im Donnie

I have been active in motorsports now for the last 9 years. I'm from Baltimore Maryland and part of the US Air Force. My stateside daily drifter is a 89 KA-T 240sx that I bought 6 years ago. this car has been through hell and back and I have personally built it from the ground up to my liking. Minus the Fail wheels lol everything else is ok.

I am now stationed in Northern japan. I drift a 94 Nissan Skyline R33 Gts25-t here.

Not new to forums or LFS.. just getting back into it. I logged/log many hours on Gran Turismo on my downtime before getting into LFS and its the only game I like besides Gran Turismo

240 pics

Skyline pics

nice car man keep it upp. i had a friend thats about to go pro am
everyone has bad english here. its just lawl.

^^see? bad english!

sorry for my bad english. english tea cures it.

sorry for my good english.
Hi All,

I'm from Ukraine, just bought G27 and S2... nice pair)

Dmitry
Well you can thank ghostrider83, insanedragon, & redwolfwitch for getting me to check out LFS. yes for now I'm a demo player and I plane to get S2 soon. I'm not that great at making skins but I've been working on it as I go. I came up with my username becasue I like the Johnny Lightning cars. So you can start looking for me to post look alikes from there site soon.

Name: Bobbie Reisen
What kind of team are you looking for? I'm looking for a race team
Preferred Car/Track: XRG, XRT, & XRR at ASTON
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: N/A
How Active Are You? This joined today but I'll be on as much asw I can.
What Kind of Control do you use? Xbox 360 controller
Time Zone: Pacfic Standard Time GMT -8
Hi!

I'm new here, avid car guy I own 3 cars all over 380 rwhp ;P

92 Toyota Aristo - 385whp/390tq
93 Supra TT - 426whp/402tq
87 Supra T - 647whp/550tq

Love cars to death just bought this game after trying the demo and bought a G27 setup going to make a cockpit!
Quote from johnnylightning :Well you can thank ghostrider83, insanedragon, & redwolfwitch for getting me to check out LFS. yes for now I'm a demo player and I plane to get S2 soon. I'm not that great at making skins but I've been working on it as I go. I came up with my username becasue I like the Johnny Lightning cars. So you can start looking for me to post look alikes from there site soon.

Name: Bobbie Reisen
What kind of team are you looking for? I'm looking for a race team
Preferred Car/Track: right now I'm a demo player so it XRG and Blackwood
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: N/A
How Active Are You? This joined today but I'll be on as much asw I can.
What Kind of Control do you use? Xbox 360 controller
Time Zone: Pacfic Standard Time GMT -8

hey bro welcome to LFS and hope to see you on the track some time soon.
Hi,
I'm not a real new player, have LFS since the beginning, but I'm a casual racer. I have to say that I'm slightly disapointed in LFS lately. Let me explain why.

There was a time that you could race simple cars (the standard street cars, mixed) on big nice tracks just for fun. There were startgrids with +20 drivers and it was big fun because there were always drivers within your level (in my case, rookie casual level). Nowadays you only have real races, drifting or these police car (or what is it anyway) kind of games on mostly the same tracks, like blackwood... Am I the only one with this opinion? Is there a server that suits my needs?

I'm only casual driver who wants to have some fun now and then.

Grtz,
Hannu.
Have to agree with you.. There a lot demo servers on and only a few S2 racing servers with ppl on.
Yeah absolutely I mean I only bought it the other day but the average server is pathetic, I've found myself entering DEMO servers occasionally because they're the only ones that are properly populated. Is LFS dying in the arse?

New players say hi here
(3706 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG