The online racing simulator
Throttle problem with G25
Hey,
yesterday I cleaned the pedals of my G25. The annoying flickering of the the accelerator on full throttle is gone.

But now I have the problem that the accelerator settings won't get adopted 1:1 in Live for Speed, i.e. if I put my foot to 70% on the accelerator, it's already 100% in LFS. So I can't control the throttle as precise as before and that's really annoying. The brake and clutch pedals work properly.

I already tried different possible solutions like new calibration etc., but it worked in the least.

Kind regards
Feuerdrache
In Options > Controls > Axes / FF, click "recalibrate axes" and depress all pedals fully once. Is the bar to the right of "Slider 0" still maxing out before you actually reach the end of the throttle pedal's travel?

If so, check out if you have put the potentiometer of your throttle pedal back in correctly. It might be misaligned and therefore reporting 100% before actually reaching 100% pedal travel.
Quote from AndroidXP :In Options > Controls > Axes / FF, click "recalibrate axes" and depress all pedals fully once. Is the bar to the right of "Slider 0" still maxing out before you actually reach the end of the throttle pedal's travel?

Yes, now I have to unscrew the pedal element once again.

By the way, thanks for the help. I'll give an aswer if the accelerator works again.

Edit] It was exactly the problem that you described. Everything works fine again.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG