The online racing simulator
Masters of Endurance Season 09-10: 6 Hours of Westhill International LIVE 5th Dec

Hello race fans !

Masters of Endurance is proud to present to you the third round of the 2009-2010 Masters of Endurance season, which is the annual 6 Hours of Westhill International.

After some controversy at the South City round, the teams are back to put that behind and put on a stunner of a show from this fast, high-downforce, dangerous circuit. Last year saw some amazing battles throughout the field, but also some major shunts into the walls and other cars during the race.

Join myself, Jonathan Palmer along with Chris Wilkinson and Michael Passingham starting at about 13:50 UTC on multiBC Stream III as we bring you the flag-to-flag coverage.

Please note, that there is a new streaming method for Stream III, using Microsoft's Silverlight platform. Never fear, you don't need to get it. There is an external link available still about halfway down the streamstarter page.

Summary (all times approximate):

Event: MoE 2009-2010 6h Westhill International
Stream: multiBC Stream III
Feed Opens: 13:45 UTC
Coverage starts: 13:50 UTC
Race Starts: 14:00 UTC
Duration: 6 hours
Stream Download (indexed): Will be available shortly after event.

Series Website: http://www.mastersofendurance.eu
Tracker: http://mastersofendurance.eu/tracker/
Host on LFSRemote
Host on spdoRacing Host Satellite
IRC: #moe on irc.gamesurge.net

We hope you enjoy the stream and get to check it out !

Regards,
Jonathan Palmer
Arrr, bring it on

Pooring evil rain outside. Studybooks, a big cup of hot chocolate and three bags of M&M nuts in front of me... may the race been sweet and the broadcast be flawless, cause I'm ready to spectate!
Can't wait for this. Gives me something to do today as its such crap weather outside and the mighty Staggies ain't playing. Can't wait for the good racing
Good Luck with this guys, Ill watch it aswell!
Good luck all
I hit the start button.

You should see some images in a minure or two. Enjoy !

d
Is the stream working for anyone?

I see some World Motorsport Expo thing. :/
lol same
fail
again?!
hmm. i hoped to use my saturday for some MoE stream.. I guess thats ruined now
Very interesting expo though, don't you think? :doh:

Normal service will hopefully resume ASAP. Sorry!
Oh yee... How intresting to listen to elderly people what do they think about future of motorsport
Quote from seniecka :Oh yee... How intresting to listen to elderly people what do they think about future of motorsport

These things need to be discussed!
I have no idea, The actual streaming production server may have blown up.

Which leads me to wonder what changed between last night when the LLWS show worked and tonight when it doesn't.

Quote from Wilko868 :These things need to be discussed!

yes, but these discussions might be broadcasted when multiBC don't have something to show.

Edit: On second hand, multibc have partnership with lfs community. Money are paid. So they have to feel responsibility about their job that they have to do.
This is why I dont like MultiBC.... Always a fail....
Quote from DevilDare :This is why I dont like MultiBC.... Always a fail....

...and no chat.

We're still working on it.
Please turn off those old men... Baaah..
Yeah, get back on Mogulus/Livestream.
Actually, I've very rarely had problems with multiBC.

Yeah, so the 12h was kinda my fault for not turning up the microphone (in the speaker panel of all things I think it was :P)

But this is just one of those.

I think I'm cursed.

Trying to get it.
wouldnt say so, just remember about previous MoE race we havent seen start and so on too.

Livestream.com FTW!1!
I want broadcast. :grumpy:

Quote from oldnavy :wouldnt say so, just remember about previous MoE race we havent seen start and so on too.

Livestream.com FTW!1!

We got the start of the SO round.

We missed the KY round.

We missed the WE round start.

I wasn't at the SO round.

I think I must be a curse. Oh well, after this round, you won't hear me on MoE saturdays anymore.

EDIT: we have contacted multiBC and they are working on the issue, expecting a report in around 5-10 minutes from now iirc

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG