The online racing simulator
Rally tracks quesion
(12 posts, started )
Rally tracks quesion
What is about the rally tracks that doesnt seem quite right?

I have driven LFS for almost 3 years and still cant put my finger on what is wrong with the rally tracks.

I know RBR is the best rally sim of all time, but even CMR and GT4 felt a little better in terms of feeling of dirt IMO.

Although nothing is as good for real racing as LFS and iRacing, (NetKar Pro gets honorable mention)

My first guess is the flatness but that is not all of it.
I've just come back to it and agree.

The front wheel drive cars seam to grip well enough to turn, but cant get the power down.

I neither can put my finger on it, as its a weird one
i believe its the way LFS deals with grip once a wheel has allready lost traction theirs still to much allso the dirt tracks are WAY to smooth

PS i still play RBR but no one is ever online racing
#4 - G!NhO
It will all be good when we get the updated tyre physics!
I think it's the smoothness that's a fig factor. Until the tracks are made rough, it won't feel right no matter what else they fix.
Rally tracks in LFS feels like a dildo atm
Quote from The Very End :Rally tracks in LFS feels like a dildo atm

Please elaborate :wtf2:

... on second thought don't. I don't want to know.
Quote from G!NhO :It will all be good when we get the updated tyre physics!

ye maybe....

But one, it will take AGES to do, and secondly, im sure its VERY VERY hard to get the grip right im game making so just let the devs do there thing
there arn't any 'rally tracks' in lfs, only rallycross tracks, which TBH in real life are generally quite smooth (at least they are meant to be) and many of the bumps/jumps in the lfs tracks, would'nt be allowed on an FIA circuit!
Quote from The Very End :Rally tracks in LFS feels like a dildo atm

So female drivers should like rallying in LFS?

Rally tracks quesion
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG