The online racing simulator
Is it possible to see the IPs of the connected players? If not, can someone make this
Is it possible to view the IPs of the connected players in an LFS server (public server, NOT LAN)? If so, how? If not, can someone please make some sort of plugin so that this is possible for admins to see?

Thanks in advance guys
If you're running a firewall, won't it show all the open connections? Of course that won't tie an IP to a username, which I presume you want for some reason?
Yea the reason I post here is because I want the IP to tie to the username for more permanent banning reasons (anyone can just get another username).
#4 - Bean0
Generally anyone can get another IP as well.

The majority of (UK anyway) connections have dynamic IPs, which can change every time you connect to t'interwebnet.
Quote from Bean0 :Generally anyone can get another IP as well.

The majority of (UK anyway) connections have dynamic IPs, which can change every time you connect to t'interwebnet.

This is true but the ban generally would be longer lasting and hopefully to the point where the user gives up.

So, any ideas on a way LFS can show IPs per user or if someone can make a plugin that could do this?
Uhm, you can use some TCP monitor, and by pausing connections one-by-one and seeing which car starts to lag, you can find out which user has that IP. But I am sure there are more proper ways.
Quote from Shadowww :Uhm, you can use some TCP monitor, and by pausing connections one-by-one and seeing which car starts to lag, you can find out which user has that IP. But I am sure there are more proper ways.

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm looking for something more practical and able to access LFS IPs specifically, not an entire system.
Most TCP viewers allow you to sort connections by process.
If you have access to an LFS server then surely all you need to do is look at the IPs in the log file?

/log=X.txt :set message log file
Quote from boothy :If you have access to an LFS server then surely all you need to do is look at the IPs in the log file?

/log=X.txt :set message log file

Wow. I swear I looked at the log files (mostly from Airio I guess) but overlooked the actual LFS log file. I think this is all I need. Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG