The online racing simulator
Round 1 - 30/11/2009, 20:15 GMT - briefing - race discussion
Round 1 of RACCAR:

(cause of private commitments the first round has changed the date, sorry for causing problems..)

Date: Monday, 30.11.2009
Time: 20:15 GMT
Track: FE3
Laps (sprint/feature): 10/16
Server: ICON RACING - SERVER 1
PW: via pm

Time table:

20:15 GMT - start of quali for 15 min
~20:30 GMT - start of sprint race (~15 min)
~20:50 GMT - start of feature race (~25 min)
~21:15 GMT - end of round and debrief

Please make sure, you know the combo (ICON RACING - SERVER 1 is set to public and the current combo), and having a skin according to the rules in the skin thread.

Have fun and see you on monday.

Kind regards
Can't wait. Hoping for a good turnout
I think it is going to be big

EDIT: what are good times, anyone knows?
acordint go test race there was low 35's but i think some guys will do 34's
Some of us are doing mid-low 34's with q set Don't think that pace will be representative for the race though.
Crap, I forgot that the race is tomorrow. I'll try practicing tomorrow after school, or maybe I won't make it to round 1.
Kick off time soon
Sorry, but I won't probably come today to the race, due to lack of time to practice + I'm kind of tired and don't feel like racing.
Password sent, server will be set to private in a few minutes.

See you later on track
After reversed top 8grid after sprint race things went wery bad. I saw big crash in top 6 grid , one went offline , i after 1 lap caugh big air after left tyre on ideal line I saw murray driving on grass , there was no chance for him to drive clean , i and one other guy was injured by his brutal force ;D like always , like everywhere. I can say race was good for me just in sprint , in feature... Well we will see other`s complaining about one or few drivers brutallity , i think there will be some quite rude posts

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG