The online racing simulator
iTCC - Season 2 Calendar
Hi Racers,

Here is the calendar for the second season of the iTCC Touring Car Championship.

iTCC Season 2 Calendar 2010

Dates:

Round 1 - 10/01/10 - WE1R - Races 1/2/3 - 13 Laps
Round 2 - 31/01/10 - KY2R - Races 1/2/3 - 12 Laps
Round 3 - 21/02/10 - SO5R - Races 1/2/3 - 16 Laps
Round 4 - 21/03/10 - FE3 - Races 1/2/3 - 16 Laps
Round 5 - 11/04/10 - BL1 - Races 1/2/3 - 17 Laps
Round 6 - 09/05/10 - AS3R - Races 1/2/3 - 12 Laps

These dates are subject to amendment.

Format of iTCC events

All Timings are UTC
  • 1 week before iTCC round - Server password PM'ed to all competitors
  • 16:15 Password Changed for Shootout 1
  • 16:30 Reserve Shootout 1 - 20 Minutes (Race Numbers *1-*49)
  • 16:50 Server Empty & Password changed for Shootout 2
  • 16:55 Server Open for Reserve Shootout 2
  • 17:00 Reserve Shootout 2 - 20 Minutes (Race Numbers *50-*99)
  • 17:20 Server Empty & Password changed for Race
  • 17:45 All iTCC Competitors to be on Race Server
  • 18:00 Qualifying - 15 minutes
  • 18:15 Break - 5 minutes
  • 18:20 Race 1 - approx. 25 minutes (grid as per qualifying)
  • 18:45 Break - 5 minutes
  • 18:50 Race 2 - approx. 25 minutes (grid as per race 1 result)
  • 19:15 Break - 5 minutes
  • 19:20 Race 3 - approx 25 mins (Grid - Top 6,7,8,9, or 10 from Race 2 reversed depending on number drawn by lottery – thereafter as per finishing order of Race 2)
  • 19:45 Debrief and preliminary results
Thanks!

Best of luck in the iTCC

Any problems just PM me.

Cheers

Joe Keaveney - iTCC Admin
#2 - J@tko
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :
Round 3 - 21/02/10 - SO5R - Races 1/2/3 - Laps TBC
Round 4 - 21/03/10 - FE3 - Races 1/2/3 - 16 Laps

Clash with GTAL Quali
Given GTAL is on Saturday I'm sure it wont be too much of a problem...
#5 - J@tko
Quote from boothy :Given GTAL is on Saturday I'm sure it wont be too much of a problem...

Meh, one event clashes with MoE quali as well. I guess by the number of signups here the clashing sessions will be a bit bare
Dates are subject to amendment guys, I'll take a look and see whether things can be re-arranged for the clashes.

Thanks for pointing them out.
SO5R, FE3 and BL1 will certainly be fun to watch on the stream if it's at least half as eventful as last season.
I would off preferred new tracks for this season instead of tweaking last years track selection.
Just out of interest, with the announcement of the Rockingham circuit addition. Would there be potential to include this (if it is released in time) to the calender, either by dropping one of the tracks, or by possibly adding an extra round.
Quote from Scott Mckenzie :Just out of interest, with the announcement of the Rockingham circuit addition. Would there be potential to include this (if it is released in time) to the calender, either by dropping one of the tracks, or by possibly adding an extra round.

Definitely yes. If Rockingham appears before the end of the season then the last round will be replaced by Rockingham.
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Definitely yes. If Rockingham appears before the end of the season then the last round will be replaced by Rockingham.

One thing I forgot to state. I believe that Rockingham has to be paid for (don't quote me on this). If that is this case will the above statement still stand?

It might be an idea if you put something about it on the calendar now, so next to the AS3r put Rockingham if released or something. That way your tracks are covered and you don't have any sad S2 faces.

Just a thought. I know that this conversation isn't really necessary as it has allot of 'ifs' involved.
Quote from Scott Mckenzie :One thing I forgot to state. I believe that Rockingham has to be paid for (don't quote me on this). If that is this case will the above statement still stand?

It might be an idea if you put something about it on the calendar now, so next to the AS3r put Rockingham if released or something. That way your tracks are covered and you don't have any sad S2 faces.

Just a thought. I know that this conversation isn't really necessary as it has allot of 'ifs' involved.

I thought Rockingham was coming out in the s3 pack? Or am I mistaken. Meaning you need to pay for it.
Quote from scotty2888 :I thought Rockingham was coming out in the s3 pack? Or am I mistaken. Meaning you need to pay for it.

Yeah good point, thanks, I'll append it to the calendar.
Quote from rc10racer :I would off preferred new tracks for this season instead of tweaking last years track selection.

This is idea, or atleast add random new corners to tracks to make things interesting, buck the trend, be more different
Quote from AstroBoy :This is idea, or atleast add random new corners to tracks to make things interesting, buck the trend, be more different

Thanks for the suggestion, but the tracks will stay as they are, albeit with Rockingham added SHOULD it appear.

Hope this clarifies things.
Quote from AstroBoy :This is idea, or atleast add random new corners to tracks to make things interesting, buck the trend, be more different

No. I've done enough of that already

The tracks were chosen because we wanted to a) visit all 6 LFS tracks, and b) emulate touring car racing - BTCC has tracks from 1.3 to 2.3 miles while the WTCC has tracks from 1.6 to 3.6 miles, therefore using KY3, FE4 AS5 etc wouldnt have been ideal. Gold is the better FE track, BL1 is probably better than BL1R, so you're left with a choice of only two from WE and KY, SO5R was chosen for something different than SO Long, ok while maybe AS6 or 7 could be used instead, AS3R will be an interesting challenge
Quote from J@tko :Clash with GTAL Quali

Quote from Wilko868 :IMO, diddums.

Quote from boothy :Given GTAL is on Saturday I'm sure it wont be too much of a problem...

It is more a problem of us NDR guys: Deko maybe won't commentate those days + at least two of the NDR drivers have to be at the Qualifying to help out
Well not all of us failures will get in on the days, so it's more than likely it'll be ok for NDR.
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Definitely yes. If Rockingham appears before the end of the season then the last round will be replaced by Rockingham.

That is looking very unlikely, IMO. The physics patch isn't even out yet so I don't think that we will get Rockingham until May.
Quote from Wilko868 :Well not all of us failures will get in on the days, so it's more than likely it'll be ok for NDR.

Except for some of us have to race in both..
Well, the GTAL Q1 isn't mandatory AFAIK, you can still take part to Q2 if you couldn't do Q1, and the other way around, can't you?
Or you can change the dates, so someone that wants to take part in both doesn't have a disadvantage from missing a qualifying session...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Well, the GTAL Q1 isn't mandatory AFAIK, you can still take part to Q2 if you couldn't do Q1, and the other way around, can't you?

That is correct.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG