The online racing simulator
LFS Failing?
(10 posts, started )
LFS Failing?
After installing LFS fully i goto play the game, set up all my profile and search for a game. Finally after finding a game (cruise server) i goto the Garage.

But i wouldn't call it a Garage i would rather call it a Car.
Everything has disappeared other than the car BUT, were the Start and Car buttons are actually there but just not visible.

Please Help Thankyou Kyle
got a screenshot?
Either your LFS install is corrupted, your GFX driver outdated or your GFX card busted.
Its not my graphics card because i just recently installed Windows 7 and changed back to XP but it worked PERFECTLY on Windows 7 but on XP i cannot see the Garage?

add me on msn to see any screenshots - [email protected]

thanks.
Not everybody here has a MSN account and it is much more convenient to upload screenshots here (you can add screenshot as an attachment to post). You mentioned reverting to XP recently, is it possible that you're using incorrect graphics driver?
ok fair, i am missing these drivers:

Modem Device on High Definition Audio Bus
SM Bus Controller

My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite L300 Dual Core inside
Model Number - PSLB8E

If you can please can you try find them for me (: ?
and if any problems maybe ill have to go back to Windows 7.

Thanks for your help and im going to post images soon
SCREEN SHOT (:

http://www.intel.com/support/chipsets/sb/CS-029319.htm

Here you can find some drivers for your notebook, though it won't solve the problem with missing modem and card-reader(I suppose it's a card reader) driver. You want to download and install, drivers for GL40 chipset, all three of them. Give it a try and see if it fixes your LFS issue.
sorry MadCat tried that and got nothing my friend

ive also looked on Toshiba and found one of the Drivers im just stuck with the SM Bus Controller Driver.
problem solved installed .NET Framework 3.5 and installed the latest drivers.

all good (:

LFS Failing?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG