The online racing simulator
#1 - kel64
Driver Standing Up - Should Be Sitting Down?!?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#2 - kel64
Quote from thisnameistaken :Looks like you have some mods installed - does it do this with a "vanilla" installation of LFS? I'd try a new installation, then add the mods one by one and see which one is the culprit.

I have Ghost mod, plus used other texture mods. Come to think of it, I did install the 'Real Relectins Mod' recently. This is the first time since installing it that i have played.

Anyway, I am redownloading and going to replace the files that seem to have the problem.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Best error, ever.
-
#4 - kel64
Ok, new version is fine. So, I overwrote the Pic folder. No Change. Overwrote DDS folder. No Change.

So, not sure. Seems I will have to port over to a new install
-
(Schooner) DELETED by Schooner
Quote from kel64 :Ok, new version is fine. So, I overwrote the Pic folder. No Change. Overwrote DDS folder. No Change.

So, not sure. Seems I will have to port over to a new install

Hi kel64,
I think you have corrupted files again thats why the LFS cant use them and you might get that strange error as well.

Try re-download later again.

An idea:

- do you have nFORCE4 chipset and installed Firewall management software from NVIDIA?
- do you run any firewall software?
- overclocked system?
#6 - kel64
Quote from Schooner :You entered during the playing of the national anthem.

Good one lol

The only problem now is I have no idea what caused this to happen

Quote from DEVIL 007 :Hi kel64,
I think you have corrupted files again thats why the LFS cant use them and you might get that strange error as well.

Try re-download later again.

An idea:

- do you have nFORCE4 chipset and installed Firewall management software from NVIDIA?
- do you run any firewall software?
- overclocked system?

Nforce 2 system here. Yes, I am overclocked, but I have been for over a year now, very stable.
Quote from kel64 :Good one lol

The only problem now is I have no idea what caused this to happen

Nforce system here. Yes, I am overclocked, but I have been for over a year now, very stable.

OK.
  • Overclocked system can cause packets corruption in rare cases.
  • Also Nforce4 Chipset is well known for causing a packets corruption(latest drivers fixed that mostly so install them if you didnt do so).Dont use that crappy Management software otherwise the corruption on some system is
    very often.
  • Might be also that your DSL line is a bit crappy at the moment.
So I would put the machine back to stock settings and try to download and run again.
-
#8 - herki
Quote from kel64 :I let the picture do the talking...

http://www.apcv41.dsl.pipex.com/lfserror.jpg

I just joined a server and in every car, the driver is standing up illepall
Just exited the game and joined again, same happens.

I have now just noticed some errors during startup, seems there may be something wrong with some files...

http://www.apcv41.dsl.pipex.com/lfserror2.jpg

i know your error ... something is wrong with your driver model - i think a file located in the "misc"-directory is corrupt, but you can definitly solve it by a fresh install

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG