iTCC Season 2 (2010) - Sign-ups (CLOSED)
Hi racers,

Welcome to the second season of:

iTCC - The Touring Car Championship by iCON Racing Events.

This is a race series taking place in the first half of 2010, and will consist of six 'triple-header' rounds (3 races at each round). The car used will be the FXR restricted to 32%. The idea of this championship is for it be run, as far as is practical, in a similar way to both the BTCC and WTCC. This means a similar race format, with partially 'reversed' grids and also success ballast.

Timings for the race meetings will be Sundays at 1800 GMT (UTC)

Please make sure that before you sign up for this championship that you are eligible to enter.

Eligibility

To be eligibile to enter the iTCC you must be able to meet a minimum standard of outright pace - the iTCC requires that you can lap within 103% of a recognised benchmark. In this case it is (still!) Rudy Van Buren's fastest race lap from the 2009 Pre-Season meeting at Aston Grand Touring (AS6) - 2:45.22. So the time you will be required to beat is 2:50.18.

When registering your interest in this series please submit a .spr hot lap of your racing at Aston Grand Touring (AS6)

You must submit the .spr as an attachment to your sign-up post.

Joining iTCC

Please signal your intention to join the iTCC by replying to this post with the following information as shown below:
  • LFS Username :
  • Team :
  • Preferred Number :
If you finished in the top 15 places in the 2009 iTCC Drivers Championship, a place will available for you until 31/12/2009. After this time, no preference can be given to you.

Teams

There will be a team championship within the iTCC - each team is to consist of a maximum of two drivers. The drivers in each team must remain in that team for the entirety of the iTCC season. No substitutions are permitted. If there are more than two drivers in the championship who belong to the same LFS team, you are more than welcome to enter as another team.

Race Numbers

Any numbers are available between 2-199 (the number 1 is only for use by series champions)

Allocation of race numbers is at the discretion of the admins. However, we will do our best to accomodate your preferred number.

Sign-ups

The top 15 drivers from the 2009 iTCC Championship, should they decide to sign-up to the 1st round of the 2010 iTCC Championship, will qualify directly to the race meeting without needing to qualify via the Reserve Shootout.All other signed-up competitors are on the 'Reserve List'. There is a 'Pre-Qualification & Reserve Shootout' system for these competitors, please see the rules for more details.

Sign ups are now closed. PMs will then be sent to the drivers with details of the first round. Sign-up to the Reserve List for the second and subsequent rounds will be open after the preceding round.

The first round will be held on 10th January 2010, timings are UTC and will be listed in the rules thread.

The iTCC website can be found here

Rules are available in the rules thread

Calendar is available in the Calendar thread (available soon)

Thank you once again to those drivers who competed in the 1st season of iTCC in 2009, the level of competition was absolutely fantastic - if we have that level of skill in the 2nd season of the iTCC, we will have a brilliant time!

Best of luck,

Joe Keaveney - iTCC Admin

Team Entries:

Team entries to be placed here

All entries are in order of sign-up date (as at 1837 UTC on 29/11/09)

Sign-ups

The top 15 drivers from the 2009 iTCC Driver's Championship qualify automatically for entry into the 2010 iTCC Driver's Championship.

Those drivers from the 2009 championship who have entered this year's championship and all other entered drivers for the iTCC can be found in this spreadsheet. Please check your race number as it may have changed since initial sign-up.

Any red area on the spreadsheet next to your race entry needs some attention. If you have not yet attached an .SPR hotlap to your sign-up please do so now and reply to this thread informing us you have attached said .SPR file. If your name is in red, please make sure you have given us your FULL name, forename and surname please.

All drivers (except those who finished in the top 15 in last year's Drivers Championship) will participate in 'Pre-Qualification & Reserve Shootout' (See the Rules) in order to compete in the iTCC. The successful drivers will take up the remaining positions on the server that are not filled by the top 15 drivers from 2009 iTCC entered in the Driver's Championship.
LFS Username : JackDaMaster
Team : Fred Loves Pie
Preferred Number : 06

spr in a bit.
#3 - J@tko
  • LFS Username : J@tko
  • Team : New Dimension Racing
  • Preferred Number : 26
EDIT: Does the fact that I attended the test race last season thus not needing to upload a hotlap mean the same for this year?
LFS Username : Pearcy_2k7
Team : spdo Racing
Preferred Number : 77

Replay added:
Attached files
Pearcy_2k7_AS6_FXR_2.spr - 112 KB - 272 views
LFS Username : TexasLTU
Team : Rastaman Racing
Preferred Number : 71

E:New hotlap
Attached files
TexasLTU_AS6_FXR_24655.spr - 110.5 KB - 235 views
  • LFS Username : Wilko868
  • Team : New Dimension Racing
  • Preferred Number : 47
WOOOOT! =D
Attached files
itcc_chris_wilkinson.spr - 112.6 KB - 249 views
LFS Username : rc10racer
Team : nFinity eSports
Preferred Number : 23
Attached files
rc10racer_AS6_FXR_24579.spr - 99.8 KB - 260 views
LFS Username : hugoluis
Team : My3id Gaming
Preferred Number : 11
Attached files
hugoluis_AS6_FXR_24711.spr - 95.3 KB - 239 views
LFS Username : EliteAti
Team : flash racing
Preferred Number : 08

MINTTT!

.spr uploaded.
Attached files
EliteAti_AS6_FXR_24670.spr - 178.4 KB - 242 views
LFS Username : 1993weeman
Team : don't have one
Preferred Number : 25

Replay added
Attached files
AS6 2.49.21 Keith MacDonald.spr - 114.8 KB - 216 views
#13 - need
LFS Username: need
Rel Name: Craig Callan
Team: VM Racing
Preferred Number: 22
Attached files
need_AS6_FXR_24971.spr - 176.7 KB - 211 views
LFS Username: N I K I
Team: My3id Gaming
Preferred Number: 04
Can I just remind everyone that you MUST attach an .spr to your entry, no exceptions.
LFS Username: Niall09
Team: My3id Gaming
Preferred Number: 09
Attached files
Niall09_AS6_FXR_24677.spr - 143 KB - 209 views
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1
Given the fact that there's probably going to be loads of sign-ups, is there any chance of doing "Div A" and "Div B" for us slow people to get a shot at some points?
* LFS Username : Rikje
* Team : My3id Gaming
* Preferred Number : 19
Attached files
Rikje_AS6_FXR_24567.spr - 89.7 KB - 192 views
LFS Username: Vegas Las
Team: Eteam
Preferred Number: 21
Attached files
Vegas_Las.spr - 200.6 KB - 173 views
  • LFS Username : fuse5
  • Team : Concept Racing
  • Preferred Number : 53
Attached files
JKursk_AS6_24953.spr - 208.6 KB - 182 views
  • LFS Username : theodinho29
  • Team : E Team
  • Preferred Number : 23
Attached files
2.46.32.spr - 119.2 KB - 173 views
Quote from J@tko :Given the fact that there's probably going to be loads of sign-ups, is there any chance of doing "Div A" and "Div B" for us slow people to get a shot at some points?

Thanks for the suggestion, Jack. Probably not this year is the quick answer!

I'm thinking of a grading system for 2011 which will place each driver into one of 2 categories (like your idea), but this needs some spreadsheeting on my part. I'll send you a PM to explain what I mean when I get some time, mate.

If you have a detailed suggestion Jack, can you place it in the improvements thread, please..

Cheers

Joe
LFS Username : oldnavy
Team : SimRacing Lithuania Team
Preferred Number : 13
spr added
Attached files
2.49.88.spr - 87.3 KB - 173 views
  • LFS Username : andRo.
  • Team : 4 Stroke Racing Team
  • Preferred Number : 16
Attached files