The online racing simulator
help with dvi and hdmi
(34 posts, started )
Ok. That helps. Seems like that computer has a onboard graphics card. You could get a another graphics card and fit it in the PCI-E 16x slot and use the onboard card for the third monitor. That way you could use it for triplehead with SoftTH.
:dunce: that is a lot of talk for me to handle...so what do you recomend me getting on a 150$ budget (can be a little over)

and will any 1360x768 moniter do?
Any monitor with that resolution works.

Getting one of those Radeon 5770s is probably your best bet. You can use SoftTH when you have the monitors.
And later if you buy a DisplayPort monitor you can use Eyefinity (the Radeon's built in triple monitor feature).
is it fine with a nvidia card? it seems like every ati card i hear about is trouble-some

EDIT: i read on the review here (http://www.dell.com/content/pr ... amp;acd=10575403-1412508-) that it is a big card that takes up some room, but it is great, so will my system be able to hold it....also where does it go (lol im a noob) does it stick out the back, or the front? i have an expansion port/bay in the front that looks like a second dist tray....not really sure about the back
Quote from logitekg25 :is it fine with a nvidia card? it seems like every ati card i hear about is trouble-some

Ati works fine. I don't think they have anymore problems than nvidia cards.
Quote :EDIT: i read on the review here (http://www.dell.com/content/pr ... amp;acd=10575403-1412508-) that it is a big card that takes up some room, but it is great, so will my system be able to hold it....also where does it go (lol im a noob) does it stick out the back, or the front? i have an expansion port/bay in the front that looks like a second dist tray....not really sure about the back

You are maybe confusing with it's big brother the 5870 which is a very large card. 5770 on the other hand is quite small and it fits in all normal cases.

The card is installed inside the case. There is a slot where it fits. Only the connectors are visible from the back.
ok, il just ask some random person to help me install it :dopey:
Assuming you can read pretty good, everything you will need to know about installing it is shown in the manual if you dont know how already.

its pretty simple, slot it in and connect the power, hey presto.

5770 only has 1 power connection though so its no hassle. comes supplied aswell
great.....i think that is for my birthday or christmas next year though...i think i am getting the new rinoseat this year

i hope the guy who wanted my background wanted the link

help with dvi and hdmi
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG