The online racing simulator
my modified car (pic inside)
(44 posts, closed, started )
ill let the pic do the talking. the car is an XRG.
Quote from smokenyall :ill let the pic do the talking. the car is an XRG.

Mad tyte camber yo.
:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea
lol i was just bored. wats with the burning banannas?
Your retarded aren't you?!?!?
i used cheat engine? soo how does that make me retarded? edit: i kno that the burning bananna means a cracker but iv never used a crack.
vob hack........
i didnt kno that i wasnt alowed to show it. if i need to take it down just let me kno.
i am not sure if ou are allowed to show it or not....there is always confusion, weather you can show just not share, or not even show, or what

be safe and take it down

atleast you dont want to do anything wrong
allright it will be taken down. if im allowed to post pictures i will re post it.
thats probably a good thing

consult a moderator, probably bob smith

and happy lfsing
k i will. ok heres an xrg unmodified .vob with a tad bigger rims that are allot wider, 11 camber up front and 13 out back
Attached images
camber xrg.jpg
how make bigger rims?
if you kno how to use cheat engine it shouldint be to hard.
this is probly the lowest xrg ull ever see that still has suspention travel.(well a little travel before it scrapes lol)
Attached images
xrg so low.jpg
whoa.....read a little into the program, i think that might also be .vob hacking
nope i didnt modify the .vob at all . the only thing modified is the tires, rims and camber.
Quote from logitekg25 :whoa.....read a little into the program, i think that might also be .vob hacking

Eh, .VOB file is LFS 3D mesh which only contains info about body. Not wheels.
Not getting into whether allowed to post the pics. In respect of the pics, you need a skin with the sticker "No fat chicks, car will scrape!"
well, it's .exe patching/editing, so it's illegal... but still no mods have seen this i guess, so it's still not locked
Quote from MonStarr :well, it's .exe patching/editing, so it's illegal...

It is NOT illegal to show pics or videos or whatever of it.

It IS illegal to release it.
Quote from Shadowww :It is NOT illegal to show pics or videos or whatever of it.

Smartass you are right tho
ugh, re-post the pictures

sorry i mis-lead you i guess
Quote from Shadowww :It is NOT illegal to show pics or videos or whatever of it.

well
Quote from chavm481 :is posting mod screen shots illegal?

Quote from Victor :yes and I'm surprised many of you who have been here for years still don't know that.

i think its the new Tweak for Z25 ^^
This thread is closed

(44 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG