The online racing simulator
Am I a crasher?
(29 posts, started )
Quote from DoC_uk :
What sim racing need is a 'USB hurt machine' .. when you crash ..IT HURTS! ...

It only needs a long requested radiator. Maybe with a X% side damage factor.
Im sorry , but the guy had a least 80% overlap ....

Just how much more "there" do you need to be ?

hypotheticaly , Im guessing that guy had to be pretty close to get a stable , controlled 80% overlap , having established that , the same driver would have been if full view of any competent racer waaay before that turn ? You aint gonna make that move from 400 yards back ...

He was there waaay b4 the turn in point ....its not like they clipped front to rear quater now is it ?

PS .. You can't just throw yer toys out yer pram and turn in anyway just because you left the door open .... I rest my case
I would've braked a bit.
I think the RL-perspective clearly tells us who's at fault:

In RL, everyone would have accepted that 5haz has won the corner approach and Enzo just CAN'T turn in. And NO racer would've turned in... except for JP Montoya or Lewis Hamilton maybe .

But as I mentioned we only have a very limited view, so things like this happen if you don't push the "look right" button - which depending on your equipment IS a struggle to do before each turn... (visit this thread for a solution).

So is 5haz to blame? Sure not.
Is it Enzo? Yes... but no... but yes... at least he's not in the position to blame 5haz.

Am I a crasher?
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG